I'm New

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 2, 2015 2:40am
via Android

Hey everyone! My name is Xoie (Zoie, Zoey, Zoe). Im trying to get skinny, but I don't have any motivation. If anyone has a workout they use or tips that help them I'd appreciate it if you could tell me some of them.

3 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 3:39am
via Android

Hi Xoie, I'm Sondra and I'm trying to get skinny and healthy too. Motivation is hard sometimes, but once you get started you will so much better. I don't get to work out everyday, but I try to do at least 10 min of something everyday. I really hit it on the weekends when I have time. Walk, walk every time you get the chance. I wish you good luck on your journey.

3 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 3:45am
via Android

What motivates me is Finding Songs that will Pump me up!
Actually Sweaty from these Easy Exercises they have here!
And I go to the gym too so the People staring at me do too for some reason...I work out by myself!

3 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 3:49am
via Android

I always listen to music when I workout. I love working out by myself. People try to talk and get me off pace. I like doing some things with the girls, zumba, hip hop, or any dance workout.

8 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 10:59am
via iOS
If you have someone who wants to get fit with you, don't only motivate each other by pushing each other, but in your head turn it into a bit of a competition. Don't get too crazy about it, and for the sake of your friendship don't get mean, but we all have that streak in us where we want to be better. Use it! x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51