Need training or diet advice???

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 5:34am
You got any questions comment below I'll do my best to answer. I'm very knowledgable concerning training and diet.
02 Mar
Dude I need help losing weight, I have been going to gym for past 2 weeks and I do the normal stuffs like chest on Monday., legs on Tuesday back on Wednesday and thrusday off and arms and biceps on friday and like just over all body on Saturday and Sunday off. The problem is that I see no lose of any fats between those 2 weeks, I run for around 20 mins at first and I do epilitical machine for 30 at the end. I think my workout plan isn't really working can u pls help me lose weight...
02 Mar
I am 16 184 pound and 170 cm
02 Mar
Arjun, you're just two weeks into your routine. Give it a couple of more weeks and you'll see results. Have you taken body pics?
02 Mar
Also, do you have your dirt in check? 80% diet, 20% exercise.
10 Mar
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 6:02am
What's up Arjun, I can definitely help with that so a couple things I noticed from that little snippet of info is that you do cardio before and after. It's be best for you to do cardio after. Also you've been training for two weeks. Just Two weeks!! You have to give your body time to react tip what's being done to it. It's gonna usually take your body roughly a month before you can see changes and results.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2015 7:00am
via Android

Thanks for the replay and I will see how things turn and I will be posting my pics soon after some few months

02 Mar
Alright sounds good buddy!
02 Mar
Just a quick notion: give it more than 30 mins cardio after weights. After 30 mins your body starts burning fat instead of sugar/carbs. And don't eat before lifting: the trick with cardio after is to empty your sugar reservoir through heavy lifting and to force the body into burning fat to be able to deliver energy for cardio.
Spring_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 1:28am
via Android

I'm trying to lose weight and tone up. What size weights should I use?

04 Mar
What's up Kimberly? So to lose weight you must be at a caloric deficit meaning that you have to eat less. Also say that you're eating 2000 calories a day yet you do cardio and burn 300. Your at a caloric deficit which makes your body think you're only really eating 1700 make sense? You have to do weight training. Don't believe the hype that you'll be huge buff and unfeminen by lifting. Lifting allows you to gain muscle which in turn helps you to burn more calories while doing nothing. Your fat intake has to be dropped. You must...
05 Mar
Im eating 1382 calories a day to lose 2lbs a week. I also work out six days a week. I've lost 16lbs so far. So I guess my question is what size dumbbells should I start with. I was thinking 10 but they may be to light to build muscle. I don't know I'm new to this:-)
05 Mar
Congratulations on the weight loss!!! My role of thumb for living dumbbells is that it's different for every variation and person. I can do curls and presses but usually they're not the same weight. Pick a weight you can do for a minimum of 8 reps. Me personally I lift a moderately heavy weight more towards heavy and do as many reps as I can without counting!
05 Mar
Thank you so much:-)
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 4:19pm
via Android

Hey man im 16 5'6 boy 100 pounds should i work out to gain weight or im to skiny to work out?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 4:37pm
via Android

Hey i have a question....i dont eat vegetables nor seafood....can u give me a solution for a diet....please dont say start eating vegetables lol

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 5:00am
via Android

You take any protein powder? Or anything like that? I was think about taking some but don't know if I should or what kind I should get. I heard some are useless or bad.

10 Mar
Yes I do need advice. ...pleeeeaaasssseee
10 Mar
Post your question so that people on here can help you or better yet write your own forum post

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51