Studies or gym?

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 11:02pm
via Android

I'm using this app just to get a better motivation and to do a more consistently workout program at home as I go to university all the day and very often I have no time to go to the gym regularly..I love fitness and sport so I don't want to leave them. Thank you workout partner

02 Mar
Both, what if you record yourself reading your notes and listen to yourself as you work out. Take note can do it!
02 Mar
I would pick study, because, studying is much more mental work, not much physical, but it is very important too get that career going.
02 Mar
Its true studies are a priority, but so is your can incorporate exercise in your life. Doing squats periodically when you are reading. Starting your morning early to put in a jog. This is helpful because you will have more energy and be more alert. I played tennis when I was in the University. You can do it! This post is not to bring anyone down, just simply encourage.
02 Mar
That is true, some people don't have time for exercising.
02 Mar
When I come back home from university I always very tired or I have to study more but it's true sport is the best way to get rid of stress, as well! And when I go to the gym or in general I do exercise I feel absolutely relaxed and good.
15 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 1:01am
via iOS
Who says you can't do both.  Many programs you can do that don't take up too much time. And it always helps with concentration.   You can get both done.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51