Military training help??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2015 2:08am
via Android

I am going to go into the military soon, and I am trying to strengthen myself so I'll be ready when I join. Any specific workouts I should use? Any tips?

04 Mar
Mostly just work on push-ups, core and running cardio. Some specifics will be branch oriented. Yet from my Army experience those three things will help prepare you the best.
04 Mar
200situps.com will help prep you for sit-ups. 100puships.com same thing for push ups. And yes, get comfortable with running. Train for 3+ so that 2 miles is easy. I've been in for 19 years as of yesterday and sit-ups are my weakness. I've used that app for 6 years and it's helped. Hope that helps. PM me if you have further questions.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 6:21am
via iOS
Are you going too die? Jk, just do workouts consisting on building upper and lower body strength, and condition, because running is a major exercise in the military.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 7:03am
via Android

To* die and aren't we all in the end? Focus on bodyweight strength training with pushups pullups and core workouts plus build up your stamina good luck serving your country :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51