How to start?!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 10:39pm
via iOS
Hello, i have used this app before and I did workouts for two weeks but then Christmas came and new year and all that food and cakes drinks and stuff and I just stoped.
So if anyone could help me to start again!? With what to start!? Im just tryin to loose some weight and get some musles!? So tnx :)
05 Mar
CARDIO!
05 Mar
Do some of the shorter workouts first and work your way up. When I'm feeling unmotivated I tell myself I've got at least 10 minutes to do something. You can do it!
05 Mar
Maybe look at a few before an afters of different people, read workout stories. That gets me pumped sometimes when I feel unmotivated. I see it as , we all have the same 24 hours. If they can, I sure as shit can too :)
05 Mar
I'd start with some core focused workouts. A strong core helps with all other workouts. Good luck and happy sweating! Lol
05 Mar
Tnx for all! I need to start. Summer is near! :D
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2015 11:11pm
via iOS
Welcome!
I'm trying to get started as well!!!
Ugh! The lack of motivation. 
Good luck!
Salman_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 2:15am
via iOS
You get one life. What are you going to do with it?
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 2:56am
via Android

Asses your fitness level ( weight, body mass, hipbone, etc.)
Start a diet plan.
Choose a goal
Choose a balanced routine
Good luck and have a blessed time.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 9:14am
via Android

Run,Forrest,run...:) možeš ti to,lito je iza ugla...:) (I guess you understand Croatian,sorry if not)

05 Mar
Hahah razumijem! Istina, jos malo i eto nam lita. A ja jos radim kao konobar! Moram malo se dotjerat! ;) Noge necu vjezbat samo gornji dio, jer uskoro pocinje sezona pa ce turizam ucinit svoje! :D
05 Mar
Ma trčanje ti je najbolje za svaki dio...:) I najlakse ti je počet s tim.A gornji dio bar vama muskima nije teško ubildat...hihihi!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51