4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 7:35am
via Android

Corticosteroids injections? ?
Yes or no

05 Mar
Try to avoid corticosteroids...from my experience try to fix that elbow slowly and safely
05 Mar
I can't even workout the upper body! :-(
05 Mar
I don't know what to do!
05 Mar
I understand,same situation few years ago.I took corticosteroids,my kidneys were demolished.It doesn't mean that yours are going to be too,but be carefull with that.I have problems even now,it won't be the same,ever.And have a problems with push ups and that kind of workout.Try to run for a while,and do workouts with you lower body.See the doctor for that elbow.You will be recovered without that corticosteroids,maybe slowly but better.That's my opinion.
05 Mar
Thank you very much for your reply. I was going to ask the doctor for the injection today, but you've made me change my mind
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 5:18pm
via Android

Do you use any kind of support for the elbow?
If yes then which one is the best?
There's so many on the market...

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 4:48am
via iOS
I find that for me, tendinitis comes and goes...  Wrapping or supporting help a little bit, but not very much.  Also, ibuprofen I find helps with the inflammation 
06 Mar
Make sure you dont take ibuprofen on an empty stomach .. I did for lower back pain and ended up with an ulcer...its even written on the note in the box !
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 8:15am
via Android

I think that i have this in my left Elbow and have done for some time. 
Only bothered me with certain exercises and after the first few reps the pain lessens. 
I would avoid meds if necessary and try supports and or rest.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51