Juicing Good or Bad?

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 1:44am
via Android

I just finished an 11 day juice feast and I lost 11lbs and I see results as far as my face, stomach and my ability to stay on the elliptical for an hour thats a lot! But, I don't want to put those pounds back on seeing that I'm finally off to a good start and I'm so scared of that I know I'm putting my body in starvation mode and just not eating and I definitely don't want to have an eating disorder..has anybody tried the crazed out juice feast? What was your results? How are you managing post juicing?

07 Mar
I never tried juicing for 11 days 0.0 I've only tried it for 3 days. I would slowly work back in food and exercise. You'll gain some weight back if you did put yourself into starvation mode.
07 Mar
Juicing is good. I think everyone should ADD juice to their diet, you can never go wrong adding clean healthy fruits and veggies to your diet. But depending on your goals, juicing may only be temporary for weight loss. Usually most people put back on weight lost while juicing because they go right back in to the same routine. Where juicing fits in best is getting important nutrients to your body in a way it can easy use them. However when you are exercising, protein is important for recovery and eating the right amount of good fats will tell your...
07 Mar
I've tried it and I did ok the first three days then I failed and now I am trying the modified juicing and working out for two hours throughout the day
08 Mar
I hope it wotks out for you Lache V. The first 3 days are the ROUGHEST but you have to get over that hump and it'll be a smidge easier..I'm currently modifying it now and a meal or so in between so I don't starve myself..Good luck to you
520 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 2:39am
via Android

Reverse dieting you've damaged /slowed your metabolism stroke it back to health by eating healthy and slowly adding back your calories drink more water during the day and the first thing in the morning and drink green tea etc

08 Mar
Thanks will do
385 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 12:57pm
via Android

I once tried juicing once..

Lost a few pounds but that was from just cleaning the damn thing at every use!

Fruit can be high in fructose which is fruit sugars not the best for you, pick fruit carefully and add some veg and salad in as well as cooled green tea add some pepper and chili make your own thermobooster drink...

Ultimately eat proper food as well chicken, beef turkey...6 meals throughout the day...maintain your preferred calories intake.

Juicing should supplement and bring in your 5 a day!

95 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 1:16am
via iOS
Juice gives you all of the sugar and most of the calories in fruit, but none of the fibre.  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51