I'm drained, mentally, physically, spiritually...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 5:12am
via Android

Isn't that how toe supposed to feel at the end of the day? I have it EVERYTHING, and the biggest challenge in front of me is figuring out how to give more tomorrow. Sleep well,

Clint.

07 Mar
I definitely don't want to feel completely drained at the end of the day. But I do want to feel that I've given it my best according to my abilities on that particular day.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 9:29am
via Android

See how you feel when you wake up Clint. You may just need to recharge batteries and rest for the day or like me start with a little each day and see where it takes you.

I'm not doing as much as usually but I'm still putting some work in each day.

I personally am sticking to my routine of days but listening to my body and do only as much as I can.

I think my issue is that my diet has not been as good as I though after Scotty helped me to calculate it and am not taking in enough protein to make up for my new amount of exercise. Hence no energy. Could that be you too?

Hopefully energy will come back like before once diet is sorted out.
You figure the source of your drained feeling and tackle it.

You know you've come too far to quit. Don't be too hard on yourself if you need to rest but don't give up.
I'm in the same boat so can totally understand.

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 2:08pm
via Android

I feel great every morning, and got the most part I'm more energetic than most! I spend it all everyday though, I like being exhausted when the day ends. Working out is a very small part of my day that energizes the rest of my day. I have three kids, and I work a job that requires 45 to 50 hours a week, I invest time mentoring and teaching homeless women and children an hour a week at the mission, and I follow up individually with a few of them for an hour our two a week also, I help coach my boys rugby team, and help teach the other kung fu, my daughter and I are learning to play the guitar together, and I do all this alone, not to mention the dishes, laundry, cooking and cleaning, so if I have energy at the end of the day,I think about what I forgot to do! Lol! Live ya guys thanks for the encouragement!

07 Mar
Wow! I'd be drained after all of that! This post of yours puts things into perspective to my low energy. Keep it up super Clint! We're here if you need a boost. :)
07 Mar
I can understand you,only difference is that I have one kid.It's ok to feel exhausted sometimes,just take a rest that day and it will be fine
07 Mar
One or three, kids need everything you have! You're right Katarina, I've learned to rest when I can get it, lol, I'll take a nap at the movie theater because they are quiet, and I get to bed early, when they do, sleep is as important as exercise in my view
07 Mar
Thanks Hadi, I get a great boost from all of the encouragement you guys give,I really appreciate it :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Hi there,
Maybe you need to do an activity focused on others? Change your motivation. Instead of running to get fit. Try and set up a sponsored run for a local charity (either a group or alone). Worth a go, right?
I hope you have fortune in finding your energy again.
Happy exercising.
L

07 Mar
I have great reason to be drained everyday, I posted some of the things I do in the community in the comments if this post. Never considered worrying our giving up, and I find energy each morning, a quick workout adds to the energy I need every day.:-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51