Rewards

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 4:55am
via Android

So congratulations to everybody about losing weight. Go head and reward yourself with anything but food. I lost 2lbs this week and my special reward was this new lip gloss I saw at the store today . Share with me what your reward was to yourself for such your great week ??

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 6:26am
via Android

new skinny jeans.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 9:11am
via Android

I actually don't reward myself with material things. This is because I don't want to feed my reward system that's the reason I became overweight in the first place. I reward myself with the satisfaction of my accomplishment. But I do have a buy stop until I've reached my first waist measure goal of 88 centimeters. So of course, being able to go shopping after that will be a kind of a reward. :) Although I only plan to buy fitness equipment, lol.

08 Mar
Or one of the reasons, to be correct. A large part of becoming overweight was wrongly medicated mental illness.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 11:46am
via Android

I rewarded myself with 17 hours of sleep phew this was a busy week :p

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 2:44pm
via Android

I agree we shouldn't reward ourselves with food!
I rewarded myself with fried mozzarella and doughnuts when my bench/squat/deadlift combo reached 900lbs.
Biggest mistake ever. My body lead a revolt against me after. Soooo worth it. I'm a monster :( lol.

08 Mar
Congratulations people. Dedication. Now THAT is sexy.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 11:04am
via iOS
I reward myself for every 10 lbs lost... always fitness related things: New HRM, stability ball, JawboneUp, etc the ultimate reward being once I hit goal- mini makeover and new wardrobe ;-) My goal is to lose 60 lbs so that's quite a few rewards as I go and I love fitness goodies so I like the idea of setting them as rewards as I go.
11 Mar
Yes! I want to buy a Fitbit Charge but I'll wait until I see a bit more result. I have only one goal so far and right now I don't think I'll set another one, but this new lifestyle of mine will of course continue.
11 Mar
Truthfully weight loss itself is the reward... But I have sooo many fitness goodies that I want that placing them as a reward seemed like a good idea. It makes me work for those things instead of just going out and buying everything I want, when I want it.
11 Mar
You save money too! Win-win. :)
11 Mar
Very true!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51