What's your excuse ?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 7:07pm
via Android

Hi I often don't want to workout bc I'm too lazy or too tired or I just don't want to .. what are your excuses ? :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 7:09pm
via Android

I often don't work out bc I'm tired after work or busy with kids. But I'm ready for a change

08 Mar
I'm sure you can do this :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 7:14pm
Thanks.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

I'm too tired or I don't have the time, which is hilarious since I study from home. Sometimes I really don't feel like working out and then I don't. I'm back the next day instead.

08 Mar
Anna, I know what you mean ! It happens to me... Sometimes I have no excuse. Lol
09 Mar
Yeah that's the absolutely lamest excuse when you don't even make up one!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 8, 2015 8:42pm
via Android

Last week I walked halfway to the gym, it starts to drizzle. Then I went back home. Yeah.. that is my excuse.

08 Mar
I don't this when I first started working out "nope too far to the gym in this rain."
09 Mar
Nice excuse hahaha
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 11:44am
via iOS
My excuse for a long time was that the gym was too far away. I live 13 miles out in the country so it's not just across town to get there. Lol it was funny because my hubby bought me a bike/elliptical combo so I really had no excuse not to do something. I also have weights in the house and a Wii. I found all kinds of excuses Not to.
09 Mar
Do you still use these excuses ? :-)
09 Mar
No. I pretty much work out six days a week, last week 7 as I went for a nice walk on my rest day. I've found a program that works for me and lots of encouragement in here. :)
09 Mar
That's great ! Just keep going ! :-) !
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 1:01pm
via Android

My excuses:
- I don't have time (but somehow I can spend two hours on pinterest :) )
- I will get wet and then I have to  change, shower and do all sorts of other things that will take my time :)
- I don't want to make noise and disturb rest of the house.

09 Mar
I totally understand you :)
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 1:06pm
via Android

I don't make excuses.  I learned right at the beginning of my fitness journey that they are major obstacles to progress.

If you make them then you lack the motivation to do what needs doing.    If you want it bad enough you stop making excuses and get on with it.

09 Mar
I really respect that man. You're great
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 3:29pm
via Android

Io tudo bemHere's the Kicker

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 3:11am
via iOS
It used to be that I was too busy with my kids and didn't have the time.... That WAS my excuse. 

BUT it's funny being a mom used to be my excuse and now it turned into part of my motivation. I'd love to lay around and not get up and knock out a workout BUT I want this too badly. My desire to get fit is far more powerful then my desire to be lazy now. AND at some point working out becomes the norm. I want to be at my best health, I want to set a good example for my family  and most of all I want to prove TO MYSELF I can do this and make myself proud. 

I want the results SO BADLY I don't have time for the excuses. I have rest days don't get me wrong but those are planned rest days... Working out is no longer a chore for me, I like it. Even if I am super busy that day a little something is better than nothing so I get it in anyway. 

Here's a quote I love...
11 Mar
That's great motivation !
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 11, 2015 9:54pm
via Android

Well I'm very lazy person but I told myself that I have to lose some weight and here I am working out 4 times a week

24 Mar
Great keep going !
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

I don't workout on the days that i have rollerhockey trainings. That's my excuse

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51