Advice.....

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 3:50pm
via Android

I started last year for a month and lost five pounds but I didn't see it my selve and people were telling me that I was getting fatter instead of loosing it but I did see that one of shorts were not as tight as they used to....with all the stress I just gave up but now I'm ready to start again boought healthy groceries and DVD workouts since I don't have a way to the gym...how do you keep people from stressing you out and how many times should I workout a week.... Please I need some advice

09 Mar
3 times a day work out for 20-30 minutes . People will stress u out no matter what, just breathe and realax , causenat the end it is what it is, but you can calm down by running and listening to music. Your going to start noticing a difference after a long time so keep it up . even if your not trying the hardest , just keep working
09 Mar
Thank you I'll try my best to ignore them
09 Mar
I hope you meant three times a week and not three times a day.
09 Mar
Oops yea 3 times a week :$
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 4:16pm
via iOS
I'm lucky in that I have a "F*** THEM" button in my brain. 
Seriously though, it's your body, your skin. You live in it. Unless you truly value a person's opinion who cares what others say. 
Life is too short to live it according to other people's rules and views 
09 Mar
Hear, hear!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:09pm
via Android

If they can't support you then those are not the people you wanna hang with instead track your own progress on the scales you set for your self and soon you'll be efficient at blocking out the bs!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:21pm
via Android

People are ignorant.. believe me when I say this. Ever since I was kid I was overweight. For a long time now I've been healthy at my goal. I had multiple people try to say I couldn't change, you're useless, and just attack me with their opinions. I mean it's not just "friends" but it was also family at the same time. You cannot live for others. No I'm not saying to tell them "F*** You". You don't wanna down grade yourself like them. Just laugh at them and say "one day you'll wish you could make a better change for yourself." And simply walk away. Most of the time it leaves them stunned. Just don't let them run your life. I made that mistake until I was 18. Do what is right for you but don't disrespect others.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:34pm
via Android

Y'all are right who cares what they say I'm ready for change and yea it is family but here's the funny part at first they were making fun of Mr because I gained so much weight quickly or it was for me but I was thick but not like chuncky Idk if that explains lmao but then I started to loose those 5 pounds and then they started dissing on me and they are bigger then me I don't get why they do it you know words do hurt and some people just don't realize it but time for change

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 6:27pm
via Android

First, regiment that your doing this for you, nobody else, so it matters what you think, and the results that you see! Second of all, look at facts, line your loose shorts, that's a fact, what others say is opinion and there's a difference.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 11:34pm
via Android

I believe it was Shakespeare who said , "for all the great ones do, the less will prattle about".
I agree with Scotty,  F' em. There are two kinds of people in life; those that will push you forward, and those that will TRY to push you backward. As for the latter, they should not be worth your time. Especially while you're too busy making these gaaains, lol. Truth is, someone will always try to mask their own insecurities by attempting to project them on to you. You can try and help these people, but like running a baton race, it's up to them to keep up. 'Cause you're going forward sister.
If they want to belittle your confidence saying you've gained weight,  tell them, " yes I have...it's you. Guess it's time for me to drop the dead weight." Sad but true. The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks. And that's all I have to say about that.
Keep doing your thing, and let nothing physically,  emotionally,  or mentally stop you. Let the rocks in your path be your stepping stones.

09 Mar
I agree with what he said but... lions see my taco bell dog and run lmao
09 Mar
Cause those little s**ts are mean lol.
09 Mar
Very Lmfao she attacks other dogs specially pitbulls if they step in our yard. Gotta keep her in now
09 Mar
Those aren't dogs, they're satan imps behind cute little faces. Deception I say! DE-Ception!
09 Mar
I know it's sad how most are evil lol but the cute faces always kill me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51