Need motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 10, 2015 3:05am
via Android

Does anyone have tips to keep going at it? I find it hard to want to work out and look for a place to work out [I'm at school]. Just need advice about turning a once a week thing into a daily thing

6 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 3:27am
via Android

I find it so much easier to keep on a regular exercise schedule when I plan it out, that way the day of there's no additional excuses to not work out. Keep it fun, and work towards something. I just registered for my first 5k recently and having something to work towards is definitely motivating.

Mar 14, 2015 3:44pm
via Android

Hey, here's something that may help. Shoulder shrugs (standing or sitting and bringing your shoulders up as far as you can), Chess presses (standing or sitting and reaching out in front of you) and seated crunches (bringing your chin down as close to your chess as you can).
I do these at work, on the train or bus,  standing in line somewhere, whenever I get an opportunity if I don't get a chance to go to the gym or workout at home they make me feel like i've done something for the day which helps with my motivation to keep going and I actually feel the effects of them. I hope they're helpful to you too. Have a nice day!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51