Can't seem to get motivated. Getting discouraged. Don't feel happy about myself anymore. Need to get moving.

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 11, 2015 4:14am
via Android

Help. Any ideas.

11 Mar
Staying motivated is super challenging. Envision what you want to accomplish and know that it's obtainable. Crave those results and make it happen!! You're not alone. Now jump up and do a quick work out! :)
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 5:49am
via Android

Find a partner! I just started working out for the first time in 3 years! I'm 30 lbs more than I should be and it sucks. it has been helping me to keep track of what I eat, have a calories goal, and wear a pedometer. The pedometer helps me want to work out to get the steps in. I have set tiny goals and every time I reach one it's a huge motivation boost!

8 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 8:20am
via iOS
I started with a month membership at a gym with my best friend and from there have carried on my own. Once you get into it you'll be much more motivated as it becomes a way of life.
43 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 12:16pm
via iOS
Join a fitness community... Here is good but it's hard to stay in daily contact. Try MyFitnessPal where you can make friends struggling with the same things and help keep each other accountable and motivated. Set mini goals and rewards as you progress to keep you pushing. And look into maybe making a vision board / motivational board that maybe you can put on the wall somewhere to remind you of your goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51