I can feel myself slipping

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 12:52pm
via Android

...having a hard time getting motivated. I've had to work so much, and I'm trying to keep up, but man,I feel burned out!

11 Mar
That's not you slipping. That's you forgetting that there's only one Clint. If you're too busy on one day just do a little and if you can, make up for it another day. Walk more instead. Do small workouts like calf raises etc... that you can do wherever you are. Small is big too in this case. Just don't expect yourself to be superman all the time or you WILL burn yourself out. Don't give up...just take it easier. :)
11 Mar
Agree with Hadi!
11 Mar
Agreed
11 Mar
11 Mar
I agree, not slipping, just getting hit with elements of reality. Simplify where you can. Life is hard with kids and job and everything else that is ten pound bag in a five pound bag. As long as you have the desire to do this things can be modified. :-) good luck. We all spend time in that stressful stage. Right now. I'm hitting seventh week and even though im hitting goals I'm starting to think I have no idea what I'm doing. Feel like a faker who makes Shit up. It's overwhelming. Hang in there!
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 3:37am
via Android

Super encouraging to hear that I'm normal lol

12 Mar
I know what you mean. I'm suffering from tennis elbow and I was about to quit. But I've decided to take it easy and do a bit of cardio and lower body exercises that don't require me to lift weights

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51