2 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 5:44pm
via Android

I know it's only been barely almost a week but I want to know if I'm doing it right so far let's say I eat about 200 calories for breakfast later on I workout and burn those 200 calories exact or a Lil more and then I eat a snack which is some kind of fruit or nuts and then I workout a little more not so crazy just a littlebdrink more water but the question is is it supposed to be like that you burn off exactly what calories you consume or more even if it's healthy vegetables??? Am I doing it right

13 Mar
Try Protein drinks
13 Mar
Ok do they taste good and at the end of the day I don't hit the 1200 calorie goal that I'm supposed to
222 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 7:10pm
via Android

Scotty K has a lot better info than I do but I'll try to help.

Calorie deficit is important for weight loss as you already know because you have to burn more than you consume.

On average a person uses 1200 give or take daily just for normal body functions like, breathing, sleeping, internal functions etc.

The thing with increased exercise especially weight or strength training, your body continues to burn fuel hours after the workouts.

Get clean sources of food in meaning food that actually has nutrition in it and only splurge selectively you will be ok.

Main thing is keep a good HEALTHY diet and not starving yourself and keep and good workout routine , with cardio and strength. It will be surprising what your body does.

14 Mar
Exactly. The important thing isn't working off exactly the amount of calories you eat, it's working out in itself. It's completely possible to lose fat without working out at all but the working out makes you healthier and fitter.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51