i m too skinny

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 5:51pm
via Android

he guys... i m 16 yrs old nd my height is bot 5'6 nd my weight is like 45kg... i rlly need to gain weight... so do u guys think i could gain weight....
nd plzzz make me some suggestion

13 Mar
Hey manish. First off increase your calories. Im sure everyone says eat more. Thats not so easy. Try boost plus on top of meals. 3 a day is 1100 extra calories. Your body weight times 20 is the amount of calories you need a day to gain. If you have a crazy metabolizm like me you will need every extra calorie you can get. Next step would be a mass gaining workout program with heavy weights. Hope this helps.
13 Mar
You can do it what junk food do you like
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 5:43am
via Android

thank you david for making me suggestions.... but wat sort of food should i take.... nd how many meals should take in a day

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 7:24am
via Android

Well your foods should be high in protein say try to get at least 15 gms of protein in every meal you have if you can easily eat 6 meals a day if you're only willing to eat thrice than up the protein content to 30 gms each meal with slow digesting carbs from sweet potatoes oats whole wheat products etc for protein you can choose from your choice of meat, eggs, fish, beans, pulses, milk etc and get healthy fats(and protein from some of these foods) : peanut butter, nuts, almonds, flaxseed oil, fish oil, olive oil, coconut oil. With eating all that start your gym without hitting any isolation exercises for the first two weeks, concentrate on building a base level of strength before targeting different muscle groups. Look into stornglifts 5×5 or similar programmes. It's entirely doable just keep at it. Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51