Is this app fake ?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 7:35pm
via Android

Im new here, im just trying to help and get help when needed. Already i have seen the same pictures on different profiles. Is this some kind of spam from the developers to make it look like there is more people ? It doesnt make sense to me.

13 Mar
Maybe its the same profile , I haven't noticed same pictures ..
13 Mar
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 7:47pm
via Android

2 totally different names. I only found this out because I commented kn a post. Later someone commented on my photo and when i looked at there profile it was the same pictures as the post i commented on.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 9:29pm
via Android

We are in the matrix :D

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 9:32pm
via Android

It's just stupid people having different fake profiles with fake Google pics for whatever reason. Crazy pathetic world...

13 Mar
Haha so true
13 Mar
Thanks for the replies guys and girls. Its nice to know im not wasting my time talking to robots. I like the idea of the app and just hope i get real people.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 11:10pm
via Android

Ok so it's not the app. Just a weird girl being weird. Sorry for the confusion.

14 Mar
There are lots of these weirdos seeking attention on here unfortunately. I've noticed they have maximum Google pics and minimum workouts completed. They tend to spend their time following people and commenting. Luckily they are a minority here. Majority are genuine and warm people wanting to workout. This is a good place. I'm really pushing myself for once thanks to some of the guys here. P.S. Welcome Devin! :)
14 Mar
Thanks Hadi W.
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 5:14pm
via iOS
I have noticed many trolls seeking attention.  The unfortunate side effects of a free app...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51