How do you motivate yourself??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 14, 2015 3:12pm
via Android

I need help with motivation. Sometimes I just give up and say I will do it tomorrow and then I don't. So I have been going back and forth with my diet and working out. Any advice??

14 Mar
Just do it. There's no other way and no magic solution to motivation. If you want it, you do it. If you keep thinking you'll give up, you don't want it hard enough. Ransack yourself.
14 Mar
Define your workout goal, find a picture (i.e. Someone else's body), print it out, stick it beside your computer screen, bathroom mirror or a visible wall that you can't avoid to see... constantly remind yourself that you want that body! :)
14 Mar
Can I take you guys home with me? Lol. But thank you! Very good advice!
14 Mar
You have us right in your pocket all the time. :D
14 Mar
I just think of how much better I feel after a workout. My weight doesn't matter
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 3:19pm
via iOS
I just look in the mirror.  That's enough for me
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 9:59pm
via iOS
14 Mar
My motivation is to be able to keep up with my 5 year old. I don't want to be the mother that never does anything with their kids. But I also do like beer. So I know that is a big factor in all of my motivation and going back and forth.
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 10:08am
via Android

I don't need to motivate myself - I love what I do and I love the results. I'm addicted to get moving! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51