HELP!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 11:33pm
via iOS
Hey guys! Im a college soccer player and I want to get in tip top shape! Any good workput programs to do this? Also how about an eating plan that would aid with a nice gradual weight loss, because i LOVE to eat (-: thanks so much
18 Mar
Becca, the most important thing is to be active. If you want to target specific muscle groups, you can search for exercises related to them within the app. As for your diet, decrease carbs and increase protein and fats. If "weight loss" is really what you're after, then eat at a daily deficit. If you're hoping for "fat loss" then follow the lower carbs and increased protein and fat option. Good luck!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:55am
via Android

Honestly I'd talk to your coach ... And just use this app to log workouts...I'm not a soccer player but I'm sure its like training for any other sport... Strength and conditioning( cardiovascular and resistance training) and skill work ...lots and lots and lots of skill work ... As for nutrition make sure your getting what your body needs and in the correct amounts... Diets are for models not athletes ... I'm not sure that makes sense tho

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51