HOW TO LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT IN A SHORT SPACE OF TIME

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 1:19am
via iOS
You can't!! So please can people stop asking?!

Accept you've left it too late until you go on holiday etc. and start training regularly and eating healthier so you never have to ask the question again

And......

This is a WORKOUT app! Please stop recommending that some "fast"! How the hell are you gonna workout if you're not eating?!!??

I think that covers my thoughts for the day
18 Mar
SCOTTY CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOSE 200 LBS?! IM GOING TO PARIS IN A WEEK AND A HALF SO I GOTTA LOSE ALL THIS WEIGHT BEFORE THEN! xP
18 Mar
Lol, Nikki that's funny. Some people here are crazy and have no common sense. I don't get why they always ask those kind questions. I just laugh about it.
18 Mar
I'm not trying to be mean, it's just getting very repetitive and they drown out some of the good topics on here that cover interesting facts. I wish there was a "WORKOUT BUDDY" forum as well
18 Mar
I'll be honest, when I was younger I lost 100 lbs in three months. Was it healthy? Heck no! Was I mess afterwards? Yeahh. And it obviously didn't stay off. That's because I didn't do it correctly and safely. People just want quick results and don't realize it's not going to last and you can seriously hurt yourself doing so.
18 Mar
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:12am
via Android

Bra - mother F'ing- vo!
If I may add...you're not going to get ripped 12pac abs in two weeks either. Stop. Just, stop. Please.

18 Mar
Or in my case 2 years!!
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 6:36am
via Android

I may read that post about wanting to lose weight fast and thought.... Hmmm.... i wondering if Scotty responded.  Ha ha ha ha  right on!

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 8:14am
via Android

If there are simple quick fix solutions that make you lose weight or get abs in two weeks, why are people fat?

I'm so fed up with the Help I need to be in shape for my vacation in two weeks and I want to lose 40 pounds in two weeks-questions. And when people get the answer that it isn't possible, they just give up, feel bad about themselves and ask the same question next year. Well, if you would've gone ahead and done it the healthy way you wouldn't have to feel this way AGAIN.

Six months might sound like a huge amount of time, but six months taking good care of yourself and losing fat are six months better spent than not doing it.

18 Mar
Yes, the time will pass anyway so why not make the most of it?! It took me 5 months to lose just 9 lbs when I started. But I know I'll keep it off this time around because I've chosen to be healthy. Besides I'm kind of addicted to this app and the working out deal ;)
18 Mar
I used to think like this about education. "No, there's no meaning in me going to college, it's gonna take years and I'll be so old when I graduate". Then one day I suddenly realized these years will pass anyway and I'll still get older, but without an education. And now I've got about half a year left of my education. :)
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 8:35am
via Android

Hahahahahaha! Well said Scotty

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 11:45am
via Android

Scotty, I don't know about you. However I lost 100 lbs in one month lol

16 Oct
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 11:55am
via Android

Are you saying I am not going to have my six pack ABS by next week?
On a serious note here.....I don't think people realize it takes hard work and DIET is crucial and not starving yourself, proper calories!  And to be patient it isn't going to happen over night!
It's funny some of these people don't even have pictures, which makes me wonder if they already don't have a
eating disorder!  It would be really nice if there was a buddy forum (which is like a fb) and a forum for people who really wanna do this and are serious! Just saying....lol
OK I gotta go eat cause I am going to turn into Scotty!
Happy Hump Day!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 17, 2015 9:45pm
via Android

B
U
M
P

19 Jul
What's with the bump???
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 2:58pm
via Android

Word.

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 5:37pm
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 7:55am
via Android

Bumped

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Dec 24, 2015 9:06am
via Android

Christmas Bumps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51