3 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:29pm
via Android

Its been awhile since I stuck to any diet Or any exercise. I'll do them then all of a sudden it won't be on my morning list anymore its hard eating healthy when all you grew up with was fast foods and other over portional foods. So now I'm having a struggle. I always want that cookie when I see it, I always have food on my mind but just not the healthy foods ha. I'm tired of eating the way I do. I love my body. I wouldn't change it for anything but if I can improve? Then baby best believe I will get my butt up ! This soreness feels good ! It makes want to do more fitness

1657 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:38pm
via iOS
It's just a mental barrier you need to smash through. I've been there, we all have, but the mentally strong don't give in. Cheating from time to time is harmless, but totally giving in is weak.

Soon you'll learn to love the pain of a good workout & be disgusted at some of the crap you used to eat. 
Don't quit, it'll get easier, and don't deprive yourself of the odd treat every few days at the beginning to stop yourself going insane
Good luck 
10 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:41pm
via Android

Thanks Scott! Every time I want to give in I promise I'll come back to this reply and keep reading it till I change my mind to not grab that cookie ha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51