Workout buddies!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Mar 19, 2015 2:53am
via Android

Hi, my name is Katherine but please call me Katt.
I am 17 and I currently weigh 160 lbs.
I am new to this app and it seems pretty nice so far!
I have struggled with weight my entire life. I got at my biggest about 2 years ago. I weighed 205 lbs. And finally I had had enough!
I lost weight and I was in a good place, but then I just sort of stopped :(
I've been busy with school and my job... it's just hard to find time and usually when I'm done with work and/or school, I'm tired and I just want to rest!
I have prom coming up and I'd like to look good and most importantly feel good and beautiful. So if there is anyone to help stay on track these next two weeks, please let know! It will be greatly appreciated! :)
My goal weight to reach would be 130 to 140 lbs. No more, no less!
I haven't weighed below 140 since I was 10 years old, and I'm ready to change that!!! :)

19 Mar
I wanne help ya :-)
19 Mar
Hey I have a similar story! We should definitely work out together and keep each other motivated :)
10959559_10203703167035519_5978037790323577261_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 3:40am
via Android

I need someone too wanne be my losing pounds buddy ?

19 Mar
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 4:06am
via Android

Katherine, you want to lose 20-30lbs in 2 weeks?

19 Mar
No no! Not in two weeks. Haha. I want to just tighten my arms and what not in two weeks. I want to lose 20 to 30 lbs. In about 1 to 2 months :)
19 Mar
I have lost so far 32lbs in total of 4 months. I will be posting the todays body transformation picture update to the profile. You can check the one i did couple of weeks ago. You said you feel no energy after work to go to work out. Do you eat good? Do you use proper nutrition? I can share my experience with you, and help you achieve your goal, but you need to be motivated.
19 Mar
I am very motivated, and I would really appreciate that! I do not eat the best, but that is one of the many things I am changing!
20 Mar
Its possible. 3 things you need to do. 1. Watch your diet(calorie intake, protein concentrated and cut the carbs). 2. Proper Nutrition. 3. Regular Exercise. If you serious about loosing weight, message me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51