Need motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 5:55am
via Android

I've always wanted a routine and I start one and it lasts about a week before I lose motivation about and ways you keep up your motivation?

19 Mar
Same case with me
19 Mar
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 6:48am
via Android

So Maggie I am the person who has started things up over and iver. Every time I feel like I know a bit more about what sets me back. Usually I get bored or disappointed. In order to avoid boredom I mix it up every single time: from time to type of exercise and even clothing, music or equipment. My own medicine to disappointment which I am still taking from time to time is a good, friendly challenge. A friend of mine, now in his early 30's has been living a healthy lifestyle for the past 3-4 years and he's the one that would never let me at ease! He is always proud of what I am doing but also never too enthusiastic. Keeps expecting more, pushing me for more, letting me know that if I don't want to be stuck at a mediocre phase, get used to the exercises and stop seing progress I need to go find out how much more my body is capable of. Another motivation for me was a recent discovery of a photo of mine from 5 years back with some great legs showing, a photo reminding of a great time of my life. I have on my phone since and glimpse at it every time I need to lull myself off my seat and srart working out!
I know this was long but hopefully at least a small part of it will be useful to you!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 8:22am
via Android

Make small changes step by step

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 2:43pm
via Android

Just Keep focus, do it from inside yourself.. You really need to want to change, also eat healthy to keep energize your body this way you revitalize. When you did for at least 2 weeks you will feel all that new energy in your body and you'll want to keep going...
Dont crack underpressure

10400054_843764265667072_8733898868277372227_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 8:04am
via Android

I've always been the "do as I say not as i do" because I could never keep a plan or schedule.  Now it's different.  Set small goals like Lose 2 lbs a month or no junk food this week or eat 4 fruit/vegetables this week.   Don't set unreasonable goals.  It makes things easier. 

20 Mar
Small increasing everyday is better.. Walk dIly

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51