Hiya

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 11:06pm
via Android

I need motivation, and someone to remind me to exercise everyday. It would help me so much and I would appreciate it so much

21 Mar
Set an alarm on your phone.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 11:21pm
via iOS
You can only motivate yourself. That being said, I find the workout I want to do and schedule it to my phones calendar. Then it alerts me 5 min before and then at the time. I'm a morning person so I usually do my workout at 10:00 am. 
And many of us follow back and I find that seeing my friends doing workouts during the day motivates me to do my own, have to keep up 
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 11:24pm
via Android

Thank you for the advice. The reason I asked for motivation from others is because o have tried to do something like this before, but was unable to keep up. I got so busy with other things that eventually I just stopped exercising in all.

19 Mar
I know the feeling. I'm a SAHM with a 4 year old and do home care. It's easier now but when I started I only had like a couple people following but one of them always watched my feed and PMd me if I didn't workout lol.
19 Mar
That's a great idea, but how do I get people to follow
19 Mar
You follow them, they follow you back. I just followed you. Add Anna and Hadi off my followers they are great motivators
19 Mar
Ok, thank you soon much again
19 Mar
Anytime ;)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 4:07pm
via iOS
Just try to think of this... Pain makes me grow, therefore, pain to me is pleasure.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51