Need Help/Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 4:46am
via Android

I'm on a weight loss journey that I started in 2013. I used to weigh 225 and now I'm at 189 and have been since the beggining of 2014. My weight would fluctuate between 187-189 but for the most part it would stay at 189. I got a gym membership and downloaded this skimble app to keep me motivated but I would still lose motivation. I need some help. If anyone could give me some tips and/or advice to boost my weight loss again would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

20 Mar
I think that we could be good motivational people for one another.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2015 7:51am
via iOS
Just remeber it's not all about working out. It is also what you eat. Eating heathy is a part of a weight loss journey. Personally carb cycling works. It worked for my mom and many other people. If you need help contact me. Chris's powell inspired me
20 Mar
Joanne, how the carb cycling works. Heard about it, but never heard from someone who tried. Did you achieved your target weight/look? What do you eat on carb cycling?
20 Mar
What is carb cycling?
20 Mar
Yes my mom did achieve her weight loss goal at first she wanted to lose ten pound.She then she went off the diet but is back on it again and wants to loose another ten pound. Ten pound made a huge difference in appearance I noticed her clothes were more baggy in her.
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 24, 2015 5:32pm
via Android

If you're looking for a group inbox and I'll send an invite to a team I started on Skimble with ladies such as yourself.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 24, 2015 5:40pm
Ok :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51