In need of a Workout Buddy / Motivator

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2015 5:11am
via Android

I am currently restarting my workout routine!!! :-) For about 3 months I was doing really well working out at least twice a week and eating healthier by meal prepping my entire week. However, my life is extremely busy with nursing school. I'm slowly trying to integrate two days a week again with meal prepping but I'm in desperate need of a motivator to keep me on track and I will do the same in return!!! It's extremely disappointing to go downheel when you've come so far expecially when you're schedule doesn't allow for anything extra like working out. Healthy meal recipes and on the go snack option ideas would also be helpful!!!

20 Mar
I'm in the same boat as you I just tell myself it will be worth it.i start off good but then idk what happen so I hope you keep up the good work
21 Mar
I've been there, going thru nursing school, that is. Having an accountability partner, can really help. A peer one (same place as you) & a mentor one (where you want to be).
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 2:08pm

Autumn, I know how frustrating it can be with a busy schedule. And I hope this doesn't come across as mean spirited or insensitive but you've got to find your own motivation. You truly won't be able to make and keep changes until you want it deep down. Having other people to which you can be accountable helps a lot but the actual motivation has to come from you. And along with that, you have to MAKE TIME to workout which may require you to sacrifice other things. For me I've found that doing a lot of shorter workouts throughout the day works a lot better. I don't often have a full hour or two to devote to exercising. 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and I make it work somehow.

I wish you the best in your journey. There are many others like me that are ready and willing to offer encouragement and support. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51