I don't know if I can do this :(

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 1:09pm
via Android

Am going to college in 3 months do u think I can lose weight and make a difference by then? I don't know am scared

20 Mar
You can do it :)
22 Mar
Dont underestimate yourself. You can achieve anything you want to
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 1:18pm
via Android

You can make a difference by tomorrow if first you completely dedicate yourself to eating healthy and getting fit because it's what's best for you.
3 months is plenty of time to drop some lbs/k. But there's not a reason to be scared. If you're making the changes for you and not based on what you hope other people will think, you'll be fine. It's one day at a time, lots of research, learning, and taking it inch by inch, step by step.

20 Mar
You can.. You have 90 days.. Just start now.. Walk for 30 min daily The least
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 2:01pm
via Android

3 months is plenty of time to make some noticeable changes.

First, convince yourself. There is literally no real reason you can't do this. You are not that special. There is no reason the laws of physics somehow don't apply to you. Eat better, exercise more. That's all there is to it. If you make simple changes, your body will change. It's guaranteed.

You can keep it simple. Start small. Choose some simple changes to your eating habits. A good one to start with is cutting out liquid calories. Stick with zero calorie beverages whenever possible. Water, unsweetened coffee/tea, the occasional diet soda...

Another, & i like this one because it's not a limit, is to eat more vegetables. Chop up carrots & keep them available for snacking. Cucumbers, celery, broccoli, sprinkle em with a little seasoned salt if you want, all are great for munching and you can eat as many veggies as you want and never worry about gaining weight from it.

Do more Exercise. Start small.  Take more walks. Do some of the 5~8 minute workouts on here.
Scientific 7-Minute Workout
Try to do a certain number of squats every other day. Wake up and do ten. Do 5 after lunch. Whatever. Find your comfort level and gradually push it. You can do them anytime all day and add up the total. Try to do more each time. Keep a log. I use "simple workout log"...

You can do this. You really can.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 4:24pm
via Android

Thank you so much

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:12pm
via Android

Do not lose hope buddy.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 9:08pm
via Android

Yes am trying to..thank you

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 9:16pm
via Android

You guys are inspiring me alot
Thank you so much

22 Mar
Dont worry all in this together x
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 10:43pm
via Android

Theres no limit to what you can do as long as you just keep focused and Motivated x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51