Area above hips are problemtic for me

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

Fat in that region embrasses me.i am 5 feet and 4 inches and weigh73 kg.i lost 10 kg already with low carb diet.progress is slow.

22 Mar
Does the low carb diet seem to work? If so how much to you take in? We are both around the same height and weight and that a problem I also have. I've done crunches etc and nothing seems to help get rid of that area. I've never had a flat stomach ever!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:32pm
via Android

Walking lunges and squats i do 2 times a week..and i am following 30 day butt challenge app.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:33pm
via Android

Yes.definitely low carb diet with lean meat and veggies help out in losinh weight.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:56pm
via Android

Tuesday & Thursday Lower Belly & Back Fat
I try to do this workout 3 times a week

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 7:08pm
via Android

Thanks.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 8:46am
via Android

Ladies. Doing some lunges or crunches 2-3 times a week will help you nothing. To get rid of belly fat or love handles you simply need to get rid of fat, and that takes a bit more work.

First: diet. Track your food intake with an app like Myfitnesspal, set a healthy calorie goal and stick to it. Second: working out. Combine cardio and weight training. HIIT exercises are excellent. Work the biggest muscle groups in your body and sweat it out real good. Do core training to build up a strong core.

Remember: working your abs will not burn fat specifically from your belly. Actually you can end up building a bulging six pack underneath your belly fat, making your belly look even bigger. Focus on losing fat and building strength first, then on toning.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 7:02pm
via Android

What do you suggest im cardio for lower back region fat..which exercises should i specifically use for hip region?

23 Mar
Any type of cardio will do. Personally I like HIIT exercises and running. A couple of exercises that target obliques are side plank dips and cross body crunches. But as I said, you will not lose fat from a specific body part by working the muscles in it. Type obliques in the workout search and you'll find loads! Do a search for core workouts too. Start with casual workouts and work your way up.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51