Before & after workout

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 7:49am
via iOS
Hello! I just want to know ,what is the best meal before after workout ,Cuz I do workout but I don't see result .
23 Mar
It depends whats your goal...if muscle gain then a combination of protein and carbs.. but if wanna fat loss then protein only and stay away from carbs... for better results not only ur pre and postworkout diet matters but also what you eat in a whole day.. try to eat 6 meals a day each having 30gm of protein apx..and carbs as per your goal..n dont miss the healthy fat like avacado, nuts etc
520 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 8:08am
via Android

Protein rich foods before and after with fast digesting carbs before like from fruits, honey.
Slow digesting carbs from oats etc afterwards and go for 20 to 30 gms of protein after your workouts. The protein can come from anything from eggs to whey protein powder, try and pick whatever works best for you! Keep a food journal for best results.

513 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 4:00pm
via Android

Before : carbs (not if you want to lose weight)
After: protein (eating more than 40g at one is pointless, because your body doesn't use the rest if you eat more. Also eating protein before going to bed is good, because your body grows the most at night and can't store protein very long)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51