Motivation?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 24, 2015 10:08pm
via Android

Just like many other people, I started working out regularly. I was doing so well with consistency and then I just lost all motivation to keep going. How do you guys keep yourselves up and going? What's your drive? Help me out and share!

24 Mar
Well, I think at some point or another we all get into that slump. I know I have. The key is to make yourself keep going even when you don't want to. I started exercising June last year and never expected it to last this long. In fact I've never been this dedicated to my health before. Maybe it's cause I'm in my 30s now and need to do this for my future health. I want to still look good in that bikini during swimming season! Dig deep and keep going. You will look back one day and be proud...
24 Mar
I just try to do my three workouts a week on here and twice at my gym. I feel better after working out and I feel good knowing I started my day off right
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 4:21am
via Android

My motivation is being able to always see my cute little toes. And feeling comfortable taking my shirt off in public.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:12am
via Android

My motivation is an old pic of me at my fattest least healthy and most depressed. I just look at it and know I dont want to be that person... I now love my life and am the happiest I have been in years

22301_392615600917909_711247032828264590_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2015 8:16am
via Android

I do Shawn t workouts along side this!!

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 6:19pm

I want to be fit. I know I will die someday but I don't want it to be for something that I could have avoided if I had kept myself fit. And I stay motivated because I feel good about myself even when I do a small or short little workout. It propels me to do more and I'm starting to see results too. Whatever your motivation, feed it by acting on it. A dream is just a wish if you don't work for it right?

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:41pm
via Android

Seeing the results working out brings me is the only motivation I need

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51