Please

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 24, 2015 11:07pm
via iOS
Okay I know in order to love someone else you have to first love yourself and I've never known how to do that. I'm am way to hard on my myself and I can't figure out a way to stay positive about me. I have set a goal to get skinny and I at first was doing all the wrong thing I first tried to only eat 200 all day everyday ... I refused to eat anything and I felt awful after a week of doing it so I stopped . Then I started working out but it was getting me no where so I ate healthy and here we are . I really want to be a strong person physically and emotionally bit right now I'm finding it hard to do either .
24 Mar
As someone who is incredibly hard on himself, I know saying "don't be so hard on yourself" won't do much. But I can tell you that you should give credit where credit is due. If you make something beautiful, acknowledge it! If you work your ass off and do a lot of good things, love yourself. If you need a workout buddy feel free to hmu
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 1:12am
via Android

I know Exactly how you feel dear! I struggled ( and still do at times) with anorexia. But you have to learn to love yourself it's not easy.  I understand that 100. You need a positive support system! It's going to take time to get fit and learn to love yourself though, it won't happen over night and it's going to be hard but you can do it! Never give up! If you ever need a friend I'm here! (:

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 4:34am
via Android

First of all I want to say that you are a beautiful young lady with a world ahead of you. And you is what matters most. You MUST value yourself before you can start valuing other things. EVERTHING you do should be for yourself and ones who truly love you. Second, wherever you got that diet plan from, you need to erase that from your memory immediately that wouldn't be healthy for anyone. Lastly of you really want to get more into fitness I'll give you the same advice I give everyone it called commitment. YOU must truly want to get healthier. It won't happen overnight but small steps are better than no steps♧

25 Mar
Agreed!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51