I'm not doing so well...

8 posts | Original | Recent
195 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 2:20am
via Android

...I'm down to one workout a day, and I've been sleeping in...ugh, I can feel the bad habits trying to take Me over!

25 Mar
Keep at it! You can do this. One workout is better than none. I always go for jogs or walks when I'm feeling the bad habits creeping back in. Also, almonds. Almonds are brain food.
25 Mar
You can do this Clint! One baby step at a time. Remember that if you quit now, all your effort was wasted! We all have our hard days, don't let it get ya down!
385 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:08am
via Android

Your creating a self fulfilling prophecy!

You know its happening but cant make a choice weather to slip into bad habits or stop thinking and push yourself to do more!

334 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:46am
via Android

Remember how you felt when you started. Remember how much you've achieved since then and what you had to do to get here. Remember the high you get after a good workout day or after smashing a goal. When you start to feel the results. More strength, better form, more energy. Remember your goal.

Now remember how you felt before you started. You want to go back to that?

You can fit short sessions anywhere in your day. They don't need to be hard ones. They just need to be there Clint. No one can push you like you.

382 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 11:51am
via Android

Don't make me come over there and kick your butt!

Seriously, don't. It would be so expensive.

25 Mar
I'll join Anna!
25 Mar
And then I'd have to come cause I couldn't let them do it alone...!
25 Mar
Lol people from all over the world are threatening to kick your butt, Clint!
25 Mar
We can sell tickets and might have a big queue with people who want to kick his butt:))
25 Mar
18 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 12:51pm
via Android

Listen, this is called a plateau. I hit this spot a couple of weeks ago, doubted everything. Do what you can, is the mantra!

I think you and I have the same amount of weeks, streak wise. Your body is not producing that high anymore, leaving you unfulfilled.

Good luck.
There is a whole community rooting for you.

17 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Clint, you may try putting post it notes with encouraging thoughts and reminders on things like bathroom mirror, fridge, tv remote and other habits that could get in your way to remind you to keep pushing ahead.
Good luck

1657 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 3:33pm

Little trick I did when I was trying to get into the "regular gym guy" groove....

There were some days I really didn't want to go to the gym. I was sore, craving a beer, wanting to watch the TV, have a nap, anything other than workout! So I told myself one thing "Just ****ing get up and go to the gym!"

I didn't think about the workout, what muscle I was gonna work, nothing other than "just get to the gym!"

When I got there I did NOTHING. I didn't start working out, I just stood or sat there, loud music pumpng through the headphones watching others train for usually 2 or 3 songs....

Got me psyched up to get up off my lazy ass and train. Eventually the desire to train, feel the pain, and release the endorphins takes over.

if it doesn't, well.. you're ****ed! But at least you tried

211 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 4:43pm

Just get up, move your ass and do something. Even if it's just for 5 or 10min... don't sit there and pity yourself. Just start. You have to change your body state and this will change your mind.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51