It's nice to keep yourself on the track.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Mar 25, 2015 8:38am
via Android

Been gaining weight for almost a year and i didn't realize how rapid my weight increases. Recently, I bumped into this app finally i now have a partner to get back in shape! I lost 3kgs in 2weeks! Yeaaah! How nice is that?

25 Mar
That's amazing ;)
25 Mar
Yeah! I do 30mins work out everyday straight for 2weeks. My double chin obviously melted. Haha!
25 Mar
Hahaha well done x
25 Mar
Awesome commitment. Looking good so far!
01 Apr
Thanks everyone! Its also a plus that everyone in skimble tries to motivate each members especially new ones like me. Just glad I bumped into this app! Hope this would also motivate you to keep going! Everything you'll work hard for will surely come its way! As they say, " As you sow, so shall you reap."
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Well, it's nice. But you have to be aware, that your weight depends a lot on how hydrated you are.

25 Mar
They have scales like the one I own that measure & display not only your total body weight, but also your body fat and water composition. Come to think about it, without that info, it's true that weight measurements really could be pretty deceiving.
20150303_232951-cropped_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:52pm
via Android

I totally know what you mean! I've been silently gaining on the pounds for just as long without really taking notice till now. I had no idea I gained this much. It's time to shed the extra baggage.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51