Ghost Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:47pm
via Android

I have no motivation to workout, like whatsoever! Share your motivation with me please!

30 Mar
I'll be your motivator/Workout partner!
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 9:47pm
via Android

Hey, if you want something bad enough you will fight through all obstacles to achieve your goals.... stay strong...

26 Mar
You can do this try hard do your best
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 9:17am
via Android

Check out Youtube they are pros so they get you the results you want they do every rep  & step with you.i was so unmotivated lazy not confident  in my form before i found Youtube try it it has worked for me. I do my favorite workouts every second day i also on my day off clean my house like mad & i have a food diary which is a huge help calculating my calories there's so much help technology to teach you how it all works each excerises which body part all levels tgey have dancing yoga Zumba anything u want to educate yourself to get the body of your dreams.I hang up pictures of awesome ripped abs it helps keep me motivated to be consistent and focused.On my day off i do cardio and my house is spring cleaned.lol

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 9:25am
via Android

Educating yourself  is where to start find excercises you enjoy find what works for you.Have goals i want a six pack so i have educated myself on the factors that come into having a flat tummy means  weight loss how can u see abs if a  layer of fat is covering them so remember  we dont loose fat in 1 spot . It's all over.
Foods to avoid & foods to eat.learn how do your favorite excerises with proper form so u can maximize your workouts and every rep. If you dont sweat from every poor u haven't worked out personally i know when i have worked out with focus form and repetitions.When u get bored of those learn more as many as u can dont rush it takes time to process information & get results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51