Online Gym Buddy?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 8:52pm
via iOS
Hey people I know there are loads of these but does anyone fancy buddying up online / on here / what's app for motivational support. I'm 28 and been on and off the workout wagon. But I need to focus on it and make it a part of my routine routine not to mention a goal for later on this year? I'm slim but wanna tone up and keep it lean and muscly for my shape nothing OTT! So similar goals would be good. ???
25 Mar
This is my second day on this app but in the past I've had the same problem staying motivated. I'm hoping this time I can stay motivated even after I reach my goal.
27 Mar
Yes (:
29 Mar
Thanks guys I do need someone who even once a week a message and have progress to show or at least blasted my ass off working all week. Ya know what I mean yeah I can do you tube etc but I like to spend as little time possible in the garage... Where I work out so not taking my laptop with me ha x
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 9:03am
via Android

I was so unmotivated never really comitted but i found Youtube wow they do it with you keep you motivated by there encouraging words advice.I hated doing it so now i watch it & im motivated by watching her.I habe been doing it 4 months & i was 75 and now im 55 i see theĀ  muscles growing do that is so much incentive to keep going.I actually feel guilty if i dont work out.Try it find someone who inspires u how u wamt to look like what muscle group you are doing.They are professionals do u know u are going to get proper form when u complete the excercise they show u every step breathing,contracting,technique rtc.Whatever you are into u can learn gor free and have personal trainers training you.go 4 it.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 11:01pm
via Android

My goal exactly! Ive always been pretty lean anyway but i want way more definition but something always gets in the way of me working out - usually tiring myself out with other things going on and then all i do when im not working is sleep!

I need to be kicked back into the gym!

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 2:40pm
via Android

Maybe i can help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51