Serious ppl only

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:50pm
via Android

Looking for a true workout motivation buddy. Someone that lives the healthy style. Im asking for this because my body may be healthy but i eat unhealthy and i want to change that. I want to work out and eat healthy and make it apart of my daily routine. So if your one of those true healthy living ppl. I could use your help.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 12:59pm
via iOS
I would love to :) I'm an all or nothing type of person, and right now I've been trying to eat completely clean... Soon i'll be throwing in weight lifting. Let me know if I can help you out!
26 Mar
Your help would be much appreciated. I need to know what to do and where to start. And would like to have a motivation buddy
26 Mar
I'm totally ready to be your partner if you want me to be I was looking for one to.So if you want me to be message me Im a great Motivator and all in I mean go hard or go home.Looking forward to being your partner just message me Ok.(´⊙ω⊙`)(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
26 Mar
Well I got a great to start your deit called my fitness pal it gives a certain amount of calories to lose as much weight as you want it is really great to use and it tells how much calories you burned at the end of the day.And for exercise I need to know where you want to get stronger or where you want to lose that fat at.
26 Mar
My fitness pal is a app
26 Mar

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51