Searching for help

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 5:44am
via Android

am a senior in hs and I want to lose 30+ lbs I weigh 169 am tired of being this big I have the mindset but lack the motivation and healthy eating choices I just can't say no to food especially Mexican I really need people's help to keep me going I want a new me by the latest May the more that can help keep me going the better

27 Mar
Start to track your daily food intake...Get some weights in with focus on your biggest musles. Legs and bum.... Get a heap of cardio in... Start slow. Track your progress. Set achievable goals so you can meet them and slowly start to build on them. If you havent really exercised before see a nutritionist and a doctor to get some healthy eating plans in place and get along to your local gym to get a fitness program sorted. Initially consider using a personal trainer to help guide you and motivate you... Good luck with your journey mate
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 6:49am
via Android

I know how you feel about lack of motivation.  I have 40+ llbs to lose I excersise 5 times a week using one of the programs on here and have toned up and trying to eat healthy 80% of the time.  Try and lose the weight slowly as it will be more likely to stay off, I know you want quick results but keep going it will pay off. Good luck

27 Mar
sound like a good tip

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51