22kgs down. 18kgs to go - help

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 8:15pm
via Android

Hey guys!! So in 2013 I weighed 90kgs and Im down to 68kgs now. But I want to lose 18kgs more. I need some motivation and accountability. Monday is day 1, I will post starting pics and updates. If anyone wants to join me that would be amazing!

27 Mar
Awesome weight loss... Well done
27 Mar
i also lost 20kg, last year in march my weight was 100kg and now my weight is 80kg want to lose 8-10kg more and i would love to join you want to reach my goal of 71-72kg asap
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 9:13pm
via Android

I lost the first bit over about a year. But at least Im keeping it off. I have this year to lose the rest. But personally I want to be at my goal weight by my birthday in July.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 28, 2015 3:29am
via Android

Can you help me how did you lost your weight i lost 12 kga in 2 months

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 9:08am
via Android

Diet and excercise. I replaced my breakfast and dinner wiyh a protuen shake. And then fornlunch had protien and veggies or fruit. No carbs no sugars!

28 Mar
How long did it take before you noticeably start losing weight because I have been doing it a month now and I don't really see any difference
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 10:12am
via Android

It really depends on your body. But I only saw a big difference after 3 months. Dont give up though! You will feel it in your clothes first. I usually waited til I dropped about 2 sizes before buying new clothes.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 4:39pm
via Android

So tomorrow is day 1 for me! Im gyming at night for an hour to start with. I do a 5min warm up run. Then 40 mins of "aerobic cardio" so lunges, squats, lying leg raises, crunches, russian twists and so on. Ive also added some resistance training. Then I finish my workout with a 20min cardio - cycling or running or elliptical. Any is great. Oh and Ive decided to add a Yoga session for myself in the mornings just to get going!
Food for this week is my protien shake in the morning. Cucumber and 200mg of yogurt for lunch, and then Protien shake for dinner.
**A great rule to follow regarding dinner is DO NOT eat after 8pm! I generally have my last shake before 6pm.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 7:16pm
via Android

Im sore...Im tired...and Im hungry. But tomorrow I will do this again. And I will NOT break.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 7:10pm
via Android

So its exactly 1 week later. My weigh in today is 65kgs! That means this week I lost a total of 3.8kgs YAY!! But still a LONG way to go! Looking good & feeling great!

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

Dont go with ur weight . Ur muscles take more weight than fats .

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 7:17pm
via Android

True. But my program is specifically designed to lose weight. I have a small frame so muscle weight will count yes but mainly Im losing fat. Remember just because muscle weighs more than fat is no excuse...where there is fat to lose it will be lost! :-)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:16pm
via iOS
Hey :) I used to be 65kg now I am 45! Lost the weight and now it's about toning and muscle work. I can help you do what I did. PM me :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51