Motivation to workout

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 6:19pm
via Android

I have trouble getting motivated to work out...what does everyone do to get motivated....it seems like I just don't have the energy to work out some days....any advice?

29 Mar
I get motivated by upbeat music, Paramore is what I currently listen to. Also by searching the Web and looking at others people's results. If someone looks like what I want to work towards, that motivates me to get my booty up and work out. Everyone is different, you've just got to find what works for you (:
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Theres no beter motivation than yourself... Some people look in the mirror and that reminds them what they wany to change or they see the vhange and that keeps them going. Sometime someone just need to hear something from someone to get them going. Start out slow than work it from there. Its not always where you going but the journey. Make your workouts fun setbyour goals and you will see that it becomes habit after a while. Stay Strong....

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 29, 2015 6:26pm
via Android

I know what you mean, but i can say: Just get up and do it. Workin out helps to reduces stress and you feel better after a workout, believe me! Just think about how you will feel at the end of your workout and the motivations comes back;) (thats my experiences)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 29, 2015 6:30pm
via Android

I am working towards a goal of next year being back down to what I was 10 years ago... :) when I graduated and after being married and 2 kids....I just want to be the hot mom! That's my motivation!  Thank you all!

29 Mar
I'm with you there (: I'm married with 2 kids as well
29 Mar
I have 40 pounds to lose to get back down...sounds like so much lol
29 Mar
Aww just take it one day at a time. And remember, you can't loose what you don't work to loose (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51