Motivation???

4 posts | Original | Recent

10409765_778081548931775_3079595720431757869_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 30, 2015 1:34am
via iOS
I have all the resources to get a kick ass body but I have absolutely no motivation to actually make it happen
30 Mar
I struggle with motivation, usually lasts a week then I give up. But as D.J says if you want it you will do it. I force myself to get up and workout eventually it makes you feel so good you look forward to working out. Good luck
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 1:41am
via Android

Well you can try working out with a friend or someone close to you.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 2:03am
via Android

That would mean you don't want it bad enough. People always go for the things they really want...no matter what the circumstances. Those who want to be doctors go through years of hell in school,  even drug addicts will do the most unspeakable things for a fix...comp bodybuilders have what seem the most ridiculous eating habits I've ever heard of...and if I want a burger from a specific place I'll sure as hell drive 30 minutes across the city for it .
We all can push you and motivate you to keep going...but what happens when we're all gone?
The motivation to get going and to make it last ultimately falls on your conversation with that mirror.
And that's just the cold hard truth of it.
It's something you have to do in your own mind.
You can look at other people and read their stories to get a kick start, but don't start comparing yourself. You'll either become over cocky, or discouraged.
Look at yourself. Focus yourself. Look at what you want,  and where you want to be. Then do it. Simple as that.

30 Mar
Well said!!!!
30 Mar
Hear, hear D.J. Sarah, we all have our off days (I probably have more than most other people sometimes), but the important thing is the only one who can motivate you is YOU.
30 Mar
This was freaking amazing and so well put! Never thought of it from that perspective so thank you for that D.J.
30 Mar
You're welcome.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 3:20am
via Android

Be your own motivation, days can be tough or easy. Either way, always believe you can achieve your goal. It's always up to you to get to your goal. But you have my support!

30 Mar
I joined a local gym to make myself motivated. You look at others exercising and challenge yourself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51