Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 30, 2015 6:18am
via Android

I understand what I should be doing.. but I lack motivation. I feel like I try my hardest to exercise & eat well but I don't see no progress. #sad

30 Mar
Keep your head up! You wont notice because its you! I feel the same way try making vids and taking pics once a week then look at the differences you will see a big change! Wish you best of luck and anyone else that views this!
30 Mar
Measure yourself with excersise it shows in measurements before the scales. I measure everything I can so I can see results somewhere waist, hips, over and under bust, thighs, calf and upper arms. Usually after a few weeks somewhere shows a change. Good luck
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 7:34am
via Android

Keep Your Head UP!! You Dont See It Because Its You. Same thing When You Dont Notice Your Hair Grew Half An Inch In The Past Two Months. Try Taking Pics And Making Vids Once A Week. You Will See The Change Little By Little Then! Stick With It Stay Motivated And Confident. The Key Is Self Confidence If You Have No One Else To Look Good For It Should Be You!! BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!!! You Are The Only One That Can Be The Best You! NO ONE Else Can Be You Better Than You Can! If You Need Any Encouragement Or Want Someone To Share Progress With Im Here! Stay On Track And Keep Working Hard. It Will Pay Off!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 7:58am
via Android

How long have you been consistent for?  More than a month. Are you counting calories or macros? Do you know your calorie maintenance level? Are you training right and hard enough? You must be honest with yourself before you start saying you don't see results.

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 30, 2015 12:06pm
via Android

Couldnt have said that ^ better myself!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51