Bad eating habits

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2015 3:37pm
via iOS
I live with my mom and little brother they buy unhealthy food all the time and i havent been able to convince them to not buy it. This influances me in a bad way, because of their eating habits i go unhealthy very easily and i cant help it.

Any tips?

p.s. I am on a low budget and get home late because of my study
31 Mar
I eat horrid too and it's so bad! For me it's sugar, and a lot of it. I've been trying to cut back and find healthier stuff to take it's place.
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 7:37pm
via Android

Omg i can totally relate sometimes bcuz my dad brings in cookies like 24/4 and my mom chips n choclates. BUT we cant blame them we gotta focus on how you can avoid eating the junk!

1. Dont even think about eating it! N when you do , get it out of your mind and dont stare at it bcuz eventually youll jus dive in lol.

2. KEEP UR EYE ON THE PRIZE ( UR GOALS!) Focus on how u can get there and know that this isnt the path!.

Also i kno healthy food is expencive but you worth it...right!?! Eat whatever veggies and fruit you love. Also eggs r great sources of protien!

Good luck hope i helped out some hun:)

31 Mar
Thank you so much, this hekped a lot knowing im not the only one already!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 1:15am
via Android

Here is an article eating on a budget. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/world-class-mass-on-10-a-day.html
You wouldn't be the first person to have to live off 10 dollars a day to get nutrients you need. And you won't be the last to have an unhealthy family. They are not forcing you to eat crap food, don't use it as an excuse.

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 5:54am
via iOS
Healthy eating doesn't have to be expensive: beans are relatively inexpensive.  So are oatmeal and eggs.  I know it can be daunting, my wife buys a ton of crap that isn't healthy, but to help your will power, try to avoid seeing it.  Try storing it in difficult to get to places (at the back of a shelf behind other foods, above your line of sight, that sort of thing).  Out of sight, out of mind, right?  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51