Faith...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 2:51pm
via Android

The Bible defines Faith as the "certainty of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.", simplified it's hearing, believing, and doing. It's a spiritual concept that helps physically. For example, when I wake up in the morning I'm certain that my day will be better if I work out even though I can not predict what's going to happen during my day. The evidence of the things not seen in my day ahead are the things that I do in preparation for the day ahead. The farmer plows his field, not knowing for certain that the rain will ever come, the hardy soul prepared his mind, body and spirit for a perfect day ahead, not knowing the stumbling blocks that lie ahead. I'm ready for a perfect day, and it has begun with perfect preparation...practice does not make perfect, practice makes permanent, and perfect practice makes perfect permanent.

01 Apr
Amen Brother, I'm sure God has good things in store for you
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 4:44pm
via Android

Nice words,Clint! "The Lord is my helper,I will not fear.What man can do to me" I consider every day as a good day,no matter what happend.Only that way we can deal with our troubles with peace without droping down. That's what keeps me focused.

01 Apr
Great words to stay focused! :-*
01 Apr
In those words I found a peace that I need in hard times.
02 Apr
That's encouraging!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 5:18pm
via Android

Thanks for sharing Clint. Just what I needed for the kind of day it's been.

01 Apr
Hope it helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51