Intense back pain!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 8:50am
via iOS
Okay so at the weekend I fell pretty bad and really hurt my back but still need to keep excercising.. Anyone know the best excercises/workouts for back pain? Just don't want to make it any worse than it already is
02 Apr
What you really need is me to train along side you and at any time your back back starts to hurt I'll be on hand to give you a back rub or massage.
02 Apr
Hahaha omg Jamie
02 Apr
Do u know this guy haha? On a serious note don't think it's a massage I need.. Can hardly lye on my back never mind it getting rubbed haha! I need the doctors and loads of pain killers!!
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 9:01am
via Android

See, if the pain is very intense, do visit a doctor and you can also try some of the stretching exercises on here like Lower Back Development Bridges 101 ( JC )  My Back Is Messed Up! *E  
Take care

02 Apr
Okay thanks will try those exercises and yeah think I'm gonna need to visit the doctor, I've woke up and can hardly move it!! Lol
02 Apr
Ohh..i hope you feel better soon..take care..:)
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 9:48am
via Android

Before continuing your workouts you should go see a medic just to make sure everything is alright. Intense back pain is no joke. Better to be safe than sorry.

Best!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 9:59am
via iOS
I fell on Saturday night and the next day I woke up it was in agony but the pain is still persistent so will need to see a doctor. Maybe excercise isn't the best idea right now. Probs need to get an X-ray..
02 Apr
Maybe. Hope it's nothing bad. Get well soon!
02 Apr

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51