motivation partners?!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 2, 2015 4:25pm
via Android

im in this journey trying to loose 40 pounds and become healthy er im assisting the gym but have no one to challenge me or motivate me ....

02 Apr
I'm a runner, I've lost 20lbs and trying to lose 30 more. I use the work outs here and track my running on MapMyRun. What kind of exercises do you like? Make a workout schedule, that been keeping me in check, also seeing others or being alerted when friends do workouts motivate me. Friend/following me if you want a accountability partner. :)
03 Apr
I'm 17, a 2nd year university student and I feel like I've done nothing but study my whole life! I don't really have self-esteem issues, I know I'm overweight and I know it's just because I don't move much. I want to be a doctor and I figured I can't be a health care provider without taking care of my health first! So I was hoping I'd find motivation and maybe help somebody too!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 2, 2015 5:03pm
via Android

I am underweight and not trying to lose weight but to gain some but be toned so you know I kinda want to exercise to become toned and fit

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 10:03pm
via iOS
I need a partner too!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:03am
via Android

I'm exactly the same and would love to be a motivational partner!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:30am
via Android

I need a gym buddy or something as well I want to exercise but on my owners so hard to keep motivated

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 9:31am
via Android

Hey i m 15 and study in india . I lost 30kg and trying to gain muscles right now. I had noticed that insults can be taken as motivation. I was bulled by some kids and they insulted me everyday. So i used my anger and pain in workout hard.

03 Apr
Im very sorry to head you were bullied, it is inhumane to try and degrade someone like that, no matter what the reason is. I'm glad you transformed your anger into positive energy that helped you overcome the obstacles of weight loss. Good luck with getting muscular, eat plenty of protein and keep yourself hydrated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51