Who's coming?

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:45am
via Android

I'm tired, I'm sore, it's been a long day at work. The kids have devised about 148 brand new questions I never thought I'd have to answer; in rapid succession.

Arms are numb, back is feeling tender, allergies are all acting up...sneezing...sniffing...headache.
I should just sit down. Kick my feet up and watch some tv. Or maybe just get some extra sleep. That's never hurt anyone...

Na.

F**k that.

It's gym time. I have gaaains to hit.
Goals to obliterate. Heavy a** iron to move. I have muscle fibers I haven't ripped to shreds yet.

I have followers who wake up and see my workouts and it gets their a**es up from bed to hit their workout. There's a kid that looks to me to see what I'm getting on today. I'm not going to let him see me on my a**. He's going to see me busting it. There are people I can't let down. There's a reflection looking back at me I refuse to let down.

It's time to make these gains. It's time to push this metal. It's time to build this strength.

It starts in the mind. And my mind is made up.

Every last one of you are welcome to join me.

Let's get it.

03 Apr
Well said!
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:28am
via Android

Wow well said!! Dang yeah AWESOME MIND SET!! Nice determination!!  U kick ass guy!! Keep it up!!
I can relate! Sometimes im too tired to move but your so right that it all starts in the mind!
Our small decisions lead to big habits that make up our future faults or EPIC RESULTS!!

So yeah IM COMIN!! WHO ELSE IS WITH ME!? :D

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 6:04am
via Android

Man I am with you.. work was awful, everything was jacked up. But I still made it to the gym to tear these bi ' s and tri's.

03 Apr
Glad to have you with me brother
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:04am
via Android

Yes 8 do agree to a point.But u can really hurt yourself badly by overdoing it workout out so if u are so i would never work out if u are sore u arent suppose to work your butt off possibly hurting yourself quite bad. If im sore i just do slow walking nothing strenuous the more u heal the better u will feel tomorrow then u can go hard by all means.For beginners no way listen to ur bodies!!

03 Apr
Yes...I think. Beginners should listen to their bodies...But NOT make excuses.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 9:16am
via Android

Arghhhhh! DJ man! I was going to get up! It's as if you knew I was having a lie in!

Okokokok! Rolling out of bed as I type!lol

03 Apr
Lol!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 10:48am
via Android

I am in! Gonna get those workouts in later during the day though as I've got to make a few runs to town and get a new Power Steering Pump for my Jeep! It's always something
But I look forward to the motivation I get from y'all and I'll get to it as soon as it's possible!

03 Apr
Just got back a while ago! Already got one workout logged in on here and I did A LOT of unlogged running omg. But I feel like I'm literally dying right now. As I getting sick ): How do y'all keep going???
03 Apr
As in**
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 2:39pm
via iOS
You already know I'm in!!!
I was up all night with a teething 5 month yr old!! 
ALL NIGHT!!!
I could of said nah I didn't get enough sleep or I'm too tired!!!..... Hell NAH GoBeastMode!! 
03 Apr
Damn right!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 2:51pm
via iOS
I'm pumped now C'MON yall lets GoBeastMode!!! 
I'm gonna pump some iron!!! 
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:30pm
via iOS
Of course I'm in! I'm starting late today Took advantage of the kid not having school and slept in with my little!! 
04 Apr
Ended up taking a very cold impromptu 30 min walk yesterday, then did my 43 min Basics work out. Was totally in once I kicked everyone out of my room! Lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:36pm
via iOS
I'm still sweating!! 30lbs Dumbbells!
Did 2- 25's with the 10 barbell lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:37pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 4:06pm
via Android

Hey, I love yall. Lol
Sweat hard, work harder my brothers and sisters.

03 Apr
Loving this thread! :)
03 Apr
That's what's up!!!!
03 Apr
Me too!!
03 Apr
I feel like I'm watching my troops prepare for battle. Or like that one scene in wizard of oz...fly my pretties, flyyyy
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 4:42pm
via Android

I'm in. I will do the workout later tonight,  have to put my 19 months old son down to sleep and some house work. I will get it in sooner.

03 Apr
That's it! That's the while point of this, finding time not excuses. :-) we are all with you sister.
03 Apr
Whole*
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:06pm
via Android

In my opinion rolling out of bed and doing yoga with completely unmanageable legs due to yesterday's calf raises plus a quite serious hangover counts as in. :) The rest of the day I've worked on restoring my water balance so I'm gonna be able to go all in tomorrow.

03 Apr
All activity is activity. All progress is progress! We're with you dear lady.
03 Apr
That counts Anna!!!!! I'll be doing the same most likely on the 11th!lol Guessing the dinner went great! ;)
03 Apr
Dinner was fantastic and so was the tax-free shop! I'm afraid to look at the receipts.
03 Apr
Don't look. Just enjoy. ;)
04 Apr
Omg you got no idea of the money we spent! Good thing my parents still spoil me.
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:29am
via iOS
Cmon yall lets tear some shiiiiiii up!!!!! 
GoBeastMode!! 
Hope everyone has a healthy and active day!!! 
04 Apr
I'm coming,I'm coming!lol I actually woke up early and fell asleep again. :P Ok...rolling out of bed now. No more bed for Hadi!
04 Apr
Get it in!!!!! good mornin!!!!
04 Apr
Morning Jess! Have a beautiful day. :D
04 Apr
You do same!!! Ttyt!!
04 Apr
I'm on my way!! Just a couple of hours of work first, then workout and after that another dinner. Lol feels like I've done nothing but drink wine and being hungover the past couple of weeks urrgh.
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 10:38am
via iOS
Bubble Butt

It's funny how I hated burpees and mountain climbers and now I Love Them!!!
And I hated ...I mean hated push-ups!!! 
Guess what??????....
I absolutely Love them now!!! 
Bout to do a few different push-ups! 
Brb!!! 
04 Apr
I do burpees in EVERY workout now! Can't say I love them, but I love how they make me feel. Pressing it with the push-ups at the moment, they're such a challenge I almost love them too. Apparently I love what hurts me, lool.
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 11:02am
via iOS
Omg my arms are on FiYah!!!!!! 

Did 1 min each but  seemed like 2 tho lolol 

Push-up & rotation 
Dive bomber push-ups ( loved these ) 
T-Push-ups I used a 10 lbs dumbbell doing them!!! 
Inchworm with a push-up at the end!!!
 ( love these too^^ )

Ok I'm done for today gotta start straightening up and laundry yayyyyyyy
Lol
04 Apr
Fantastic Jess! You've done amazing job...like always! Make sure you make room for rest too while being buried in laundry!! :D
04 Apr
Lol almost done with laundry Finished cleaning now preparing , I'm having company over tomorrow!! I'm BBQing, cooking and having Easter egg hunt with all the kids!!
04 Apr
Sounds like fun! I'm sure you guys will have a blast. :)
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 1:26pm
via iOS
D.J I was reading something u posted about drinking ice coffee before workout and orange juice during! Is that something I should try? Is orange juice good for the body during exercise I was googling and didn't find nothing about OJ during exercise! I'm curious now lol
Seen about caffeine before working out!! 
Love my coffee!!!! 
04 Apr
The science behind it seems legit. Especially the carbs and 22g of sugar, I don't see why pulp free orange juice couldn't be a decent intra-workout drink.
04 Apr
Am I wrong that some athletes when training tend to even have slices of fresh oranges? Same concept. I think I saw/ read it somewhere...I'll look for it.
04 Apr
Scratch that...I can't find much useful info on that. I wonder where I saw it. hmmmmm
04 Apr
Lolol Hadi!!
05 Apr
Image_thumb
99 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 2:30pm
via Android

Its almost 1.30AM here so definitely gonna go hard.. in my dreams haha
Lol jks already did a mickey workout in the morning

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 2:49am
via Android

Starting my personal 8 week program Monday to increase my one rep max on squats deadlifts and bench.
Trying to claw my way back into reach of that 1000lbs club.
Before I got injured I was at 220 on bench, 430 on squats and a 270 deadlift.
Wish me luck. S**t is about to get real.
Anyone who wants to follow along with my routine, I'll be posting my day to day workouts and progress.
No pretty exercises or fancy manipulations...only straight forward iron pushing using a hybrid combination of body building and power lifting techniques.
The Beast is out the cage.

05 Apr
I'll check it out and probably do a few but you and Scotty with these 1,000 lbs shiiiiii helllll nahhhhhh lolo!! GoHeavyAssLifting!!
05 Apr
Hahaha, just to be clear with everyone; it's all three combined to reach 1000lbs.
05 Apr
Ok I was gonna say dammmmmn !!! GoBeastMode 4 realzLol!!!
05 Apr
Haha, I don't have enough ass to move 1000lbs on its own. Doesn't mean I wouldn't try though...
05 Apr
Hahaha!! I seen a pic of a guy on bodybuilding or men's health and his head was sooo tiny compared to his swoooooole ass body!! Looked like he can probably lift a 1,000 lol was nasty tho I don't like when it looks like a man on steroids or something lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:23pm
via iOS
Bare TRAPS

Here's what used during exercise 

60 lbs barbell
17 and 30 lbs dumbbells 
25lbs  plate!! 
05 Apr
Daaaamn. Nice work!
05 Apr
When I seen bareTraps in ur created workout I'm like duhhhh that's what he was talkin bout!! Lol
05 Apr
When I seen BareTraps in ur created workouts I'm like duhhhh that's what he was talkin about!! Lol
05 Apr
Thanks a lot!!! I was in BeastMode!!!
05 Apr
Hahaha, ^^^ yep. You're an intelligent young lady, I had faith you'd figure it out. ;-)
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:40pm
via iOS
05 Apr
You too Jess. Enjoy your barbecue. :)
05 Apr
Thanks U2!!!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 11:39am
via iOS
I couldn't find DJ your new thread to post my workout! I would of done yours for today but I really don't have time for hour in half in one exercise! And I don't wanna skip any exercise!' You know because I have a 5 month year old!! So looked at your other created and was like yeeahhhh I can do this !
I think the most I can do is an hour then do more later!! 

At the end I roared like a lioness!!!!! 

06 Apr
Go into DJ's profile and it should be the last post he created Jess. :)
06 Apr
Last 'Topic' sorry!
06 Apr
Oh yea duhhhhh lolol thanks !!
06 Apr
No worries. :)
06 Apr
Those burn outs at the end suuuuck. I don't know why I do these things to myself. Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51