REALLY SORE MUSCLES :(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

SORE SORE MUSCLES. SUGGESTIONS PLZ.

05 Apr
You probably have a build up of lactic acid in your muscles. Light cardiovascular exercises like biking or jogging and icing sore muscles helps. This is why professional athletes take ice baths!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 3:49pm
via Android

Next time, if you've hit gym hard remember to stretch after workout and eat some protiens. When you workout, you rip your muscles. Your muscles need protien to repair itself. Eat protien after workout. Egg whites or protien shake.

When i started, my muscles too felt sore and i couldn't move muscles because of it. Then, I adopted stretching and eating protien and excess of water and now it doesn't bothers me. Tried and tested by me.

04 Apr
Thank you. I definitely haven't been eating enough protein.
04 Apr
For now, all you can do is rest and let muscles repair itself. Do not eat protiens today if you're not working out. Do a little exercise and then eat protiens. All the best.
04 Apr
Thank you!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:41pm
via iOS
First things first... Embrace it!!! It means you trained hard & kicked ass!

After that, I mix it up with hot baths, foam rolling, stretching routines & yoga.

There are foods that you can take and drink lots of water. Other than drinking water I don't bother with the foods. 

The final option is to train again! You'll be surprised at how much getting the blood pumping helps!! 
04 Apr
I took a hot bath last night with Epsom salt and I think I woke up sorer :/ & thank you!! :)
04 Apr
I actually find that when I'm really sore, like this morning, a quick 5-10min cardio workout helps me feel better. It's either that or I am completely bonkers!
04 Apr
I'm working out later so I'll start off with some cardio and see how it goes. I appreciate the advice!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 8:26pm
via Android

Muscle pain is the best pain
What really helps for me is cooling gel, gives my muscles a good old freeze moment

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51