*JackD* 8 weeks to Increase Workout Program

134 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 7:54pm
via Android

I'm using this thread to track my progress and workouts for my 8 week program starting tomorrow.
It's a straightforward muscle/strength building routine based on both bodybuilding and power lifting techniques.
I've used these same methods before and have seen major strength gains to my max bench (from 155 to 220) and squats (around 200 to 430!).

If anyone else is interested in building some solid arm, leg, and core strength, feel free to follow along as I will be creating and posting here daily. It's a 7 day routine (with rest and optional cardio/stretching) utilizing one body part per day

Monday: Chest
Tuesday : Legs
Wednesday : Arms
Thursday : Shoulders
Friday: Back
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Rest/stretching

That's all.
Stay humble, stay hungry, work hard.

Also, having gym access would be choice to receive maximum benefit from these workouts.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 7:57pm
via iOS
Good luck with it man
05 Apr
Thanks Brother.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 11:06pm
via Android

Day one * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 1 - Chest is created for tomorrow.

Lock's off the cage.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 5:36am
via Android

I'll do a few of your workout brother.

06 Apr
I'd be glad to have you with me, my brother
06 Apr
I'm hitting my back today and cardio combination of hiit/ steady state. My allergies are killing me right now but still going to workout like a fire is under my ass
06 Apr
For some damn reason I find when my allergies are getting to me in eat two table spoons of peanut butter and they're gone! I know that sounds like some backwoods bayou Louisiana voodoo but it works! Lol
06 Apr
I* not in.
06 Apr
Haha ill give it a try dj thanks
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 12:13pm
via iOS
Yayyy found thread thanks to Hadi!!!! 

Ok I did one of your workouts! Like I explain in ur other thread it's hard for me to fit a whole hour in half with a 5 month on the side lol!! I can fit an hour in and later usually more!! 
So here's whAt I did ......
* roarrr*
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 12:58pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 1:26pm
via Android

Nice going Jess! Yes this one does take forever and a day to get through. I really like to hit my chest hard, and this little number is well over 300 reps! I promise they won't all be this time consuming :)

06 Apr
Lol!!! Awesome Sause!!! Can't wait to try!!
06 Apr
There's always a method to the madness
06 Apr
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 1:40pm
via iOS
Ok I'm done for today I just did some Brazilian butt lift workouts !! I'm feelin myself!!! Lolol!!......

20- pile squats
20- donkey kicks each side
20-circling donkey kicks each side
20-rainbows on each side! My fav 2 do!!
20- butt lifts with 30lbs dumbbell 
20-  elevated butt lifts with 30lb dumbbell on chair!!! My bootay was feelin it!!!! 

Also did..... 

All out abs

Have a healthy n active day!! God bless!! 
06 Apr
Nice going girl!
06 Apr
Thanks!!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 1:09am
via iOS
Where's day 2?? I was gonna take look in see if I can do tomorrow!! 
07 Apr
I'll create it tonight when I get back from the gym. I'm actually head there now. Be patient jeez lol
07 Apr
They're an impatient crowd man... It's a curse! : )
07 Apr
I see that. Lol. It's coming Jess. Promise!
07 Apr
FINALLY!!! Lmao!!!
07 Apr
Let me go on and get day 3 created now. Lol
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 5:15am
via Android

Maan, over 300 chest reps hitting different angles gets all deep into the musclesss. And it feels so nice.
Chest traps and tri's are on fire...and I love it. Tomorrow's workout * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 2 - Legs is created.
It's pretty short and straight forward. Still keeping things "easy" this week with straight 3 sets of 10 reps.
Time for me to rest these bones. Every last one of you that's been kicking ass today, still and will always have my admiration and support hashtagBeastModeCamp

07 Apr
BeastMode!!!!!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 9:29am
via iOS
Just finished * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 2 - Legs 

I did reverse deadlifts and barbell squats for the seated hack squats!! 
07 Apr
Not too bad, how did it feel?
07 Apr
Good!! It was weird at first doing that move I've never done before but once got the hang of it I like it!! It hit a different muscle I guess or fiber or whatever I'm not a pro! Lol
07 Apr
Haha, pro or not you kicked ass! Tomorrow is your favorite; arms!
07 Apr
Thanks!! And yayyyy love workin da gunz!! Lol
07 Apr
Oh it's going to work them all right. Everything is superset! Yaaay lol. There's a lot of cable exercises but the focus is the grip on the bar, so you should be able to substitute just fine
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 11:15am
via iOS
Loosen in No Time had to stretch the legs out!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 2:51pm
via Android

My chest and triceps are still pumped from last night's workout out. And o like it!

Keep working hard out there my brothers and sisters. We're all in this together and one won't let the other down.

hashtagBeastModeCamp  (< that kills me everytime  haha)

07 Apr
#BeastModeCamp!!!!!
07 Apr
Ur doing grrrreat!! * tiger voice*
07 Apr
I think in might actually start a team when I get to a computer
07 Apr
I* not in! Damn big ass hands
07 Apr
I use my iPhone! I don't like hopping on computer much anyway!! Hope we can be on teams while on cell!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 1:08am
via Android

Alright it's just about time for me to dive into * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 2 - Legs.

To those who it may concern, Jess,
* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 3 - Arms has been created.

It a little over or under an hour depending on if you utilize the rests or not. I suggest you do as these are ALL supersets. And this is the easy version...it gets harder around week 3 or 4 so I'd enjoy it while you can.

Locks off the cage...time for me to go rip shit up. #beastmodecamp! !

08 Apr
* Busted out cage* GoBeastMode!!! Since finally day 3 is created I'm gonna be tearing some shiiiiii up!!!'
08 Apr
Lmao @ to whom it may concern , Jess!!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 4:02am
via Android

Maaan! I should rename this from leg day to Cardio day...my heart rate was sky rocketed by the second set. I love it. 275 for 3 sets of ten, I don't think that's too bad at all.
Tomorrow I will tell a different story about leg day, between my racking
sobs and slow elderly walk. Ah well. It's what we're here for. #beastmodecamp. We lift heavy a** s**t!

As always, I've watched each and every one of you bust that behind today with your workouts. I want you to know it keeps me going, it keeps me pushing, it keeps me hungry and ready to make these gains. Keep digging my brothers and sisters.

Stay hungry. Stay humble.

08 Apr
Whoop Whoop (;
08 Apr
Omg I kno all about the walk!!! All slow and legs walking all different!!
08 Apr
Okokok...rolling out of bed! Geeeees DJ!lol Great work! :)
08 Apr
BeastMode Hadi!!
08 Apr
You're a treasure Jess! ^^
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 11:01am
via iOS
* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 3 - Arms   Holy moly for realz my arms are on FiYa!!! 
Instead of rope tricep push downs.
I did Diamond push ups ( arms almost gave way lolol) I'm getting way better at push-ups!
And for the cable hammer curls. 
I did seated dumbbell inner curls!! 
By the end I was sweating and flexin dis muscles!!! 
GoBeastMode!!! 
I also received email to join team but I don't see a button to join lolol! 
I'll be on here anyway !!! 
Have an active and healthy day!! Take care !! 
08 Apr
Nice work Jess! You're killing it girl! ! I promised you a helluva arm workout didn't i? Didn't i? Glad it paid off! Rest easy because tomorrow is more Tricep hell...Shoulders.
08 Apr
Also I believe if you log in through your mobile browser you'll find the button in your inbox
08 Apr
Thanks !! yea arms feelin dem selves lolol
08 Apr
Just finished up on some squats and donkey kicks,ect ! That's gonna be it for Today lol
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 11:15am
via iOS
Oh yea I used 24 lbs dumbbells 
And 60 lbs barbell! 
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 11:52am
via iOS
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:39pm
via iOS
20- pile squats 
20- donkey kicks per side
20- circling donkey kicks per side
30- weighted elevated  butt lifts 
 Showin how we do in BeastModeCamp!! 
08 Apr
Yuuup. Keep Killin it Sis!
08 Apr
Murdered it!!! Thanks again!!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:41pm
via iOS
Oh def need my protein drink after today's workouts!!! I added a teaspoon of peanut butter yummy * sippin on drink* 
08 Apr
Getting wheysted! Try PB2, it's a powdered peanut butter. Non of the extra shit from peanut butter. All the good parts
08 Apr
Oh ok I def will! Going to vitamin shoppe later!! Thanks!!
08 Apr
That's what we're here for #beastmodecamp
08 Apr
That's why I love my SkimbleFam!! GoBeastModeCamp!!
08 Apr
Oracle DJ. You and Anna are a font of wisdom. ^^
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 4:34pm
via iOS
I was throwing the football with my son!!
I can throw really far but my arms were at 50% lolol son was taking shiiiii saying I was throwing like Cutler ( Bears QB) 
So I got him back with he was throwing like
Tony " oh no" Romo lmbo!! 
Had a good time plus with throwing the ball and have to run up to catch sons short balls lololol was a good workout too !! 
Have fun everyone!! 
08 Apr
Bears of course I'm a die hard football gal!!!!
08 Apr
Lol comedy. I can't wait to joke like that with my son. Charger nation here btw
08 Apr
It's the cutest thing!! He always coming to me with football news especially BEARS like if I didn't know already!! Then he think he be schooling me on football history!! Smh lololol! Kids are a blessing!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 2:03am
via Android

I'm going to have a late night session tonight, so I took the extra time to complete workouts for days 4, 5, 6, and 7! Because I care. (Happy Jess!?)

* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 4 - Shoulders

* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day
5 - Back

* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 6 - Cardio

* JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 7 - Yoga/Stretching/Rest

This week is pretty easy, and mostly just a light warm up. The real work begins next week. Oh just wait.

Also, if you were wondering; I am Not taking any supplements/stack , other than the obligatory protein, during this course. I want these hard earned permanent gaaains. Not the creatine water bloated kind. Yeeeaaa. #beastmodecamp!! #AllOfIt

09 Apr
I'll be doing that shoulder routine you got there tomorrow and the back workout on monday. Deadlifts after all that back work, ouch..
09 Apr
There's always a method to the madness my brother.
09 Apr
No creatine?!?!?!? (*gym rats recoil in shock!). Good for you!! Me neither!!!
09 Apr
No creatine , no ballshrinker, no pre workout , none of it. All Natur-aal
09 Apr
Just the deer antler spray though, yeah? And the raspberry pills? You know... The basics
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:50am
via Android

Another day in the books. Had to workout late as I promised a friend I'd bring him with me, and midnight here was the only time available. Kind through me all off...but I made him pay for it!  Day 3- Arms! I love arm day...intense super set action the whole way through. Those rests were like air to a drowning man.

Tomorrow  (today?) we have * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase - Day 4 - Shoulders which is basically going to inadvertently rip up those triceps even more! Ah, the behold the beauty.
Anyway enough of my rambling. I am D.E.A.D
Done. Everything Absolutely Destroyed.

Good night and good morning folks. Keep working hard out there...we all see your results and the fruits of your struggle paying off. You're an inspiration to someone, whether you know it or not!

09 Apr
I'm just waking up and reading our thread and u Pop up! I'm like what he doing up early lol nah ur going to bed lolol!! I'm bout to get it in and tear up some shiiii early got a busy day today imma send before u pass out lol
09 Apr
Great job getting it in late!!!
09 Apr
Thanks girl. Go tear sh*t up! We're behind you!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:50am
via Android

And incase you forgot: #BEASTMODECAMP! !

HAHAHA...it's that life.

09 Apr
Busting out cage!* GoBeastModeCamp!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 8:56am
via iOS
Omg my arms and  shoulders are on FiYah!!
Shiii lololol but lovin it!! There sculpting and lookin right!!!! 
It's raining hard here today!! 
Had plans now just chillin in the house!! 

GoBeastModeCamp!! 
09 Apr
That shoulder routine doesn't mess around. Doesn't that feel gooood? Aaaaall kinds of good.
09 Apr
Oooh yes all over!! I feel every muscle!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51