I need your help!!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 2:14am
via Android

OK so I have a question I seem to be loosing weight all over my body except my stomach ....pleaseeeee let me know what to do I'm im desperate to see changes in my belly ...

06 Apr
The stomach is hard , and especially if you have had a baby. But it is very fo able with a lot of work. You first will need a style of eating the right foods then working your core with every workout for up to 30 mins max
06 Apr
Waist and tummy are a stubborn area where you lose it last often. Keep working on it, results will come
06 Apr
A flat stomach starts in the kitchen. The best thing you can do is follow a high protein/low carb diet. Also, DO NOT eat any processed food that says low fat on the package. If you're not eating wheat/bread/pasta/grains, fat is perfectly fine. Eat plenty of vegetables and proteins throughout the week as well as dairy (that is, if you're not lactose intolerant :). If you drink soda, cut it out completely. Regular and diet sodas are not good for flat abs! Get your caffeine from a healthier source such as coffee or tea. Just beware of the creamer; use...
06 Apr
Didn't mean to write a book haha, but I hope this helps you out a bit! Your body is amazing and you are beautiful!! Don't give up and good luck with everything :D
06 Apr
Eat portion foods good carbs & fats & do a lot of ab workouts
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 4:41am
via iOS
There's no such thing as spot reduction, your body decides where your fat comes off.  You can do crunches if you want, but since they activate a relatively small muscle group, they aren't likely to burn through the fat you want to get rid of.  You need to be pretty careful with your diet by reducing sugar intake.  Aiming for a 30-30-40 fat-protein-carbs ratio seems to work for many folks (though you may need to tweet it for your personal needs, we're all different after all!).  Do intense cardio such as Tabatas or HIITs, and include weight training.  
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 5:46am
via iOS
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 9:15am
via Android

It might be bloating or if you have a high sugar diet, a lot of fat is stored in the belly region

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51