I want to build 6 pack abs as fast as I can..... any one else?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Apr 6, 2015 1:34pm
via Android

Hello every one I am Anirudhda and I want to build 6 pack abs as fast as i can i am regularly exercising from 1 April 2015 and i am getting fast effects!!!!!
Any one else want to build body let's start tougher....
Ready steady GO!!!!

08 Apr
Me too read my posts i want abs too we can do it together
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 2:05pm
via Android

Start with what you eat and then working on your core every day or

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 3:30pm
via Android

Me read my posts.im dead keen.

Apr 6, 2015 3:34pm
via Android

Winstrol maybe.. no other fast decision.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 4:51pm
via iOS
me , but realy i want a 8 packs not just a 6 packs but now i'am train parkkor so i get 8 packs and i'am a bigener bye
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 8:06pm
via iOS
meeee
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 9:38pm
via iOS
Same here!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 9:39pm
via iOS
How often should I do this?
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 10:02pm
via Android

This is probably going to be the last time I comment to a post like this: nutrition.
Wanting to, build the 6pac abs, is mostly all about nutrition. Your precious "abs" are your abdominal muscles. We all have them. The key to seeing them defined and clearly lies in how much fat layers you have over them. Being mindful of your fat and carb intake will help with this, but there is NO way to only lose weight in a specific area. You must shed overall body fat. Fat weighs more than muscle...so stay off the scale.
As you work hard and lift heavy focusing on your legs (squats ) and your back for posture, those muscles will begin to help the fat burning process by feeding on the closest deposits to them. Your mid section.
Crunches and all those other ab workouts will help to build and strengthen your abdominals. But if you stick to these only and NOT take care of the rest of you, you'll find you have great protruding abs, covered by great protruding fat. And you'll be discouraged. And you'll wonder why.
It all starts with nutrition.
Do your research into good clean eating lifestyle changes (not f***king "diets". They don't work because they starve you of things you actually need). Keep lifting, keep working hard, remain humble, and remain patient.
Years of bad habits aren't reversed in a few weeks.
That is all.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51